• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
Please englighten who is ariana grande.
bildschirmfoto2018-11tai1j.png

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
i, a nobody, have 1800 #humblebrag
she probably wasn't looking for answers from followers, but sending a signal to close friends, she's not gonna read DMs from randos.
I know.
But the notification number for DMs on top right in insta alone would be so high. Even if you turn off notification alerts that'd still bug me lol

Jan 10, 2018
Which is why I'm a bit suspicious of this post. Nintendo Online literally just came out of nowhere, if you don't follow them, which is realistically possible for her but she is also friends with celebrities who also game so she should know already or more importantly didn't need to know from her fans.

I'm also suspicious because there is noteworthy trend of celebrities using social media without disclosing they've been contracted to promote a product by a company and considering she should be knowledgeable enough or already be in contact with knowledgeable people this is potentially one of those marketing stunts.

Holy fucking shit dude

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
...not thread whining but this thread is a mess

So you can't actually pay $1.7 for a month. Okay.
does it matter? it comes either to that, or less (0.36$ a month for me). at some point it becomes a completely negligible purchase. the sevice is shitty and offers little no nothing that wasn't free before, but price is a complete non factor.

Baleoce

Oct 27, 2017
Which is why I'm a bit suspicious of this post. Nintendo Online literally just came out of nowhere, if you don't follow them, which is realistically possible for her but she is also friends with celebrities who also game so she should know already or more importantly didn't need to know from her fans.

I'm also suspicious because there is noteworthy trend of celebrities using social media without disclosing they've been contracted to promote a product by a company and considering she should be knowledgeable enough or already be in contact with knowledgeable people this is potentially one of those marketing stunts.
uuuhh

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
does it matter? it comes either to that, or less (0.36$ a month for me). at some point it becomes a completely negligible purchase. the sevice is shitty and offers little no nothing that wasn't free before, but price is a complete non factor.
It does matter when you say something that isn't true. You can't actually pay those prices for a month. You are just piecemealing the price to rationalise the purchase.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It does matter when you say something that isn't true. You can't actually pay those prices for a month. You are just piecemealing the price to rationalise the purchase.
when someone says "1.7$/month for 12 months", considering where we are and what we know, it's completely clear to almost everyone what they mean by that. you're just being nitpicky. everyone knows they're not actually saying you pay the money each month.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
The narrative of Nintendo paying football players and celebrities to subliminarly promote the Nintendo Switch through Social Media will always be shocking to me.

Mario Kart is just a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.