• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LogicAirForce

Oct 25, 2017
$5 million when willing surrogates offer services closer to $30k? Do you still believe this?
Believe that he was just looking for surrogates? lolno I never believed that. I was just saying even if thats all it was, its still fucked up. But it was obvious from the begining that there was more to the story. (I also posted that right before I saw the Politico article with the new information.)

I'm glad these creeps are getting exposed, although its a shame that for some of them ( like that fuckstick in alabama) their shit behavior only helps them.

ah, just saw your edit. no big deal :D

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Whats his voting record on women's health? I probably already know

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
As soon as I heard his reason I knew he didn't tell the whole story. First off, talking about surrogacy isn't bad. Asking a woman at work if they'd do it for you is poor taste, and stupid. Asking them to fuck you to impregnate them is the only reason you'd probably get fired or forced to resign because of it.

There's surrogacy agencies all over.. and the cost is less than a 10th of that price coming up that he said.

I bet this guy has hella skeletons in the closet. The bigger someone spouts their religious beliefs, the more reason to side-eye them. Either they are a recovering addict, or they are hiding something big time and trying to make mental amends by being ultra-religious.

Aminga

Oct 27, 2017
Just gets weirder and weirder.

Yeah, either there's a dead boy, a underage girl<wait that doesn't count anymore with republicans>, or a series of abortions. This is like holding up a sign saying your innocent of breaking a Dam while your holding a sledgehammer, covered in water, and a smaller yet visible sign saying "Yea no i actually did the thing I'm denying". Ridiculous...

Last edited:

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This anti-abortion dipshit offering $5 million to "nut into a surrogate" does zero favours to the GOP narrative that pregnancy is a trivial women's health issue. Five million dollars for this weird shit, but the GOP are quick to write/pass legislation that forces women to carry to term by denying them safe access to abortion services or even denying them easy access to birth control / emergency contraceptives.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that sounds more like it. It was pretty obvious that something was up, given the response was way overblown compared to what was initially reported.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017

xnP6RT6.jpg

Except... moreso, really. The sums of money are just strange.

OP
OP
MrRob

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ah, cool. Thanks Kirblar for updating the thread title. I came back to post the new news of him trying to turn his aides into prositutes by offering them cash but I see you have already taken care of it.

Additionally instead of delaying his resignation until the end of January he's stepping down immediately. Bye, bitch!

Last edited:

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, $5,000,000? These rich parasites really think that their money allows them to do anything they want, huh? And with the way society is completely rigged in their favor, who can blame them. I hope he loses every single dime in lawsuits.

Alternade

Oct 27, 2017
$5million for a surrogate? Bet he wanted to do sex stuff with her & the baby while she was pregnant

OP
OP
MrRob

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ugh, $5,000,000? These rich parasites really think that their money allows them to do anything they want, huh? And with the way society is completely rigged in their favor, who can blame them. I hope he loses every single dime in lawsuits.

As of 2017, the base salary for all rank-and-file members of the U.S. House and Senate was $174,000 per year, plus benefits.

Hmm... what I want to know is how he can afford a cool 5 million.