• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia

arizonapoducts.jpg

These things are great, cheap and I don't feel like shit after drinking them like I do with sodas these days. My favorite flavor is Mango and Half/Half Mango, which is like a fucking Unicorn in Georgia apparently

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I drank one for the price and it tasted like your run of the mill sugar water. I'll probably never buy one again because they are so huge and a liter can of sugar water isn't really my thing.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I for real thought that was a real commercial when i first saw it

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not really a fan of tea on it's own, but I do like their Arnold Palmer's.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
These used to be everywhere, back when convenience stores where everywhere.

This one was a clusterfuck though.

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
The green tea is ok at best, xing is better tasting for the price/size but I can't find any locally here

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
I like the grape one but theres about a pound of sugar in it so I never drink it

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Green Tea, Raspberry Iced Tea and Peach Iced Tea.

I drink TOO much Arizona. I buy the gallons but always enjoy drinking from the cans better.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like lemon in my tea and even with tea that doesn't have lemon it has this weird citrus taste that is probably a preservative. I just want a good sweet black tea that doesn't taste like citrus and/or shit. AriZona got that?

Deleted member 32726

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
It really is just sugar water. But, I like it that way and every flavor isn't too strong. It's also not so sugary that I feel like crap after drinking them.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The best one is Black and White. Made with real sugar, not hfcs. Seems hard to find though. I still do from time to time.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Arizona is sleeping on a killer ad imo.

I think Atlanta is going to be the next show I watch. Everything I have seen so far has been stellar.

Hopefully you've seen stuff outside of this one episode to temper expectations.

On-topic: Not a fan of the stuff. I suppose it's not as bad for me as a soda but it's bad enough that I'd rather enjoy a soda.

tino

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I used to love it until I realize its just water with very light amount of sugar.

You can pay 1 dollar for water, or just carry from home/work.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

arizonapoducts.jpg

These things are great, cheap and I don't feel like shit after drinking them like I do with sodas these days. My favorite flavor is Mango and Half/Half Mango, which is like a fucking Unicorn in Georgia apparently

Best flavor is the zero calorie green tea one. By FAR. I don't even care for the calorie part, it's just damn good and refreshing.

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
The straight fruit ones are waaay too syrupy sweet but I like the teas when I'm looking for a cold sugary refreshing drink. Black and White, Green Tea with ginseng, any of the half juice and iced teas. And I hate energy drinks but I love this every once in a while:
arizona_product-rx-energy.jpg

Mr. Lemming

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they made their StressRX in can form. It's really hard to find caffeine-free teas at deli's and such.

Oct 25, 2017
I buy gallon jugs of the sugar-free green tea, but the rest is too sweet to fuck with.

Also I hate how when I go into the inner city they jack up the price of these like in the video. Not because of my money but because that's fucked up.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
If you are drinking sweet tea out of a can you need to reevaluate your choices in life.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
AriZona is an import rarity here and in 330ml cans, at 2 fucking euros a pop. I used to down way too much of it as a kid(AriZona and Pizza Pringle can in one sitting almost twice a week), and I know its no good, but that 99cent price is so good and I wish it was as available here. But if you want the good stuff, my heart will always choose Snapple in the end. Has it changed a lot in the last 10 years.?

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
The problem is that I can't find the Half and Half anywhere that isn't Lite, and i don't remember seeing it since 2013 (when it was my job to stock Arizona at a gas station).

Iride

Oct 28, 2017
AriZona is a huge guilty pleasure for me. Three years ago I decided to try out a variety of different flavours - unfortunately tried the fudge float one posted earlier in this thread, which is probably one of their worst creations

But I'll take the green tea/red apple green tea with ginseng and honey any day of the week.