• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
The half lite lemonade and tea is GOAT. Is also the most difficult to find. They never have them on the Oxxo's. Sometimes only at the 7 eleven and H-E-B. Before the brand officially arrived in Mexico, you could only find them at Waldo's imported.

Raspberry with tea is also great, but I no longer find the regular tea as tasty.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pink Lemonade Half & Half is the best easily:

Arnold_Pink.jpg

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I like cutting the raspberry one with some vodka. quarter of the can for two shots of vodka.

If I drink it straight tho I generally cut it down with water.

Oct 28, 2017
California
My older brother loved drinking these growing up. Every time we went to the corner store he would always get one.

Not me though, I always got a Squeeze-It or Orange Hi-C.

Rei no Otaku

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cranston RI
The green tea is my favorite, but the Kiwi Strawberry is also great.

There's one chain of stores in my area that sells them for more than 99 cents. They even have different cans with the 99 cent label removed. It pisses me off and I refuse to shop there out of principle.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
Did they ever make the Arnold Palmer in not lite?

I could swear they did, but I can never find it.
Haven't bought one in a while, is it a new thing? In Canada I've never seen Arnold Palmers in lite, although too be fair it is already pretty light already.

It's the only half and half I can drink, any other brand that tries to do it makes it completely disgusting by being too sugary.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Mango, Half & Half and Watermelon are my go-tos. Used to get theses with a chicken cutlet sandwich back in the day.

Jakten

Oct 25, 2017
Devil World, Toronto
I used to buy these all the time but the Nestlé version kind of wormed Arizona out of all the stores and then raised the price on their version to $2.50-$3! So I'd have to go the store that sells specialty pop to get Arizona now. On the plus side they sell sweet tea which was never sold around here before.