• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
So recently Arkane Austin (The developers of Prey) have been very cryptic about Moon DLC or some sort of Moon content getting on the system with gifs, concept arts and even a Twitter account for Talos 1's competitor.

Yesterday they released a photo of the dev team celebrating Prey Day, and in the upper right corner you see a date, 6/10/18, with a moon next to it.

It's gonna be a long wait. :(

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
GOTY for me outta nowhere last year. I didn't pay attention to it at all before it came out then saw people comparing it to System Shock. Looked into it more expecting to see Bioshock In Space rather than actual System Shock, and I was immediately thinking "OH SHIT IT IS SYSTEM SHOCK" and bought it immediately. Amazing game.

I remember saying to my colleague, "hey you like System Shock right? You should try Prey". Asked him if he tried it the next week. "Yeah... I've played 30 hours of it".

More Prey, please sir.

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
DYYTk_jX4AAEkF-.jpg

Ho I'm down for some moonshark all right.

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
Playing through it now - I'm in Deep Storage at the min. Absolutely loving it - incredible game.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
I'm also hoping for a Death of the Outsider style standalone DLC. I think this is the best business model for AAA games and extra content.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Its also on the calander so its 10th of June. Since its in dumb date format.