• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
Are the Invocation promos still available? I want the alternate art Daisy Walker cards, I haven't been able to find a local game store running the event though. FFG's website has an event list that was last updated at the end of January, so I'm guessing the event has concluded.

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
Are the Invocation promos still available? I want the alternate art Daisy Walker cards, I haven't been able to find a local game store running the event though. FFG's website has an event list that was last updated at the end of January, so I'm guessing the event has concluded.
Unfortunately, you're probably out of luck without going to eBay or some other marketplace. FFG usually only does one order for the kits, and then stores run them as they have time. That's usually shortly after they get the kits, as FFG is doing publicity for the events around that time. Looks like you might be able to snag one for like $20 off eBay, which is a lot for a card (and maybe the playmat too if it's bundled that way).

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, you're probably out of luck without going to eBay or some other marketplace. FFG usually only does one order for the kits, and then stores run them as they have time. That's usually shortly after they get the kits, as FFG is doing publicity for the events around that time. Looks like you might be able to snag one for like $20 off eBay, which is a lot for a card (and maybe the playmat too if it's bundled that way).
Thanks for the info. I'll have a look on eBay and try my luck, but I just pre-ordered the Forgotten Age; it's supposed to be shipping tomorrow according to my local retailer. I'm looking forward to adding new investigators to my collection.

Are the Fantasy Flight Supply: Plastic Stands compatible with the LCG's investigator tokens and cards? I'm looking for something similar to the stands pictured here:

31747893_10160430210520094_1982560348397371392_n.jpg

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
Are the Fantasy Flight Supply: Plastic Stands compatible with the LCG's investigator tokens and cards? I'm looking for something similar to the stands pictured here:
The FFG stands are used for cardboard tokens, like the investigators you'd find in Eldritch Horror, the board game. The slot is going to be too wide to really hold a card. Here are a couple of options if you want something to stand your cards up.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S1VQTO6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.printplaygames.com/product/plastic-stands-small

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
The FFG stands are used for cardboard tokens, like the investigators you'd find in Eldritch Horror, the board game. The slot is going to be too wide to really hold a card. Here are a couple of options if you want something to stand your cards up.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S1VQTO6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.printplaygames.com/product/plastic-stands-small
Thanks for the links. I'm having just as much fun pimping out this game as I am playing it. I'm going to order clear stands for the enemies and coloured stands corresponding to each class.

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the links. I'm having just as much fun pimping out this game as I am playing it. I'm going to order clear stands for the enemies and coloured stands corresponding to each class.
Absolutely! Pimping out this game is great fun. There's so much you can do!

I might go the route of standees for the monsters, as that's one thing I forget a lot. I'll start taking my turn, then look down and be like "Oh, I have this monster with me. Let me back up and take care of him real quick." They blend in with my assets so easily. I had toyed briefly with getting minis for all the monsters (since I have a lot from Mansions of Madness), but there are quite a few more that I'd have to buy (which I don't mind), but even more that there's not a good approximation of, which I'm not too happy about.

Here's my slightly out-of-date setup. The only real difference is I have a different chaos bag now. That one started to flake, so I bought a nicer one off etsy that actually stands up.

https://imgur.com/a/QqrpS

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
On the subject of game pimping, I have a mate who brought some mini easels to hold up the act and agenda cards as well as the one that explains what the picture tokens in the chaos bag mean. It's a nice way to keep these cards more prominate and does add to the game, and mini easels are fairly cheap from most art shops.

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
On the subject of game pimping, I have a mate who brought some mini easels to hold up the act and agenda cards as well as the one that explains what the picture tokens in the chaos bag mean. It's a nice way to keep these cards more prominate and does add to the game, and mini easels are fairly cheap from most art shops.
This is something that I've done, although I only do it for my home games. If I go to a friend's, I leave some stuff behind, such as the playmat and the easels.

Slathe

Oct 30, 2017
I'm thinking of picking up one deluxe expansion to play with a friend at the end of May. Any recommendations on which is best or most interesting, including the newest one coming out?

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
I'm thinking of picking up one deluxe expansion to play with a friend at the end of May. Any recommendations on which is best or most interesting, including the newest one coming out?
Hmmm, that is a tricky one. I think Dunwich Legacy has a better two scenarios then Road to Carcosa, plus it has some very strong player cards to expand your collection (Rite of Seeking especially is pretty much an always take on most Mystic decks) however I found the Carcosa campaign to be stronger then Dunwichs overall, So if you are just picking up the base expansion then I would go Dunwich but if you are planning on running the entire campaign then I would go with Carcosa (although if you are planning on running both eventually I would start with Dunwich). Can't comment on Forgotten Era at all I'm afraid, it does look good though.

Deleted member 4452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you are open to eventually getting more mythos cycles, get Dunwich first for the better player cards. If you are planning on only getting one, Carcosa has the stronger campaign (Dunwich is still a very good campaign and better than the core set's)

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys, I just bought Arkham Horror: The Card Game. Looking forward to discussing the campaigns, and spending all my money on this awesome game with y'all.

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I just bought Arkham Horror: The Card Game. Looking forward to discussing the campaigns, and spending all my money on this awesome game with y'all.
Welcome aboard! You're in for a hell of a ride if you stick through to the full campaigns. They are all unique and amazing experiences that each feel very different from one another. The Forgotten Age (the third full campaign) starts with its Deluxe on Thursday, so now's a good time to jump in if want to start there. Otherwise, you can go to either Dunwich or Carcosa after the core set, as every campaign is self-contained and needs nothing other than its own packs (and the core).

Out of Dunwich and Carcosa, I'd say Carcosa provides the more interesting campaign (not to say Dunwich is bad), but Dunwich probably provides the better player cards. I highly recommend just going all-in if you really enjoy the game.

If you have any questions, we'd be more than happy to answer them here, or you can come hand out in our Discord channel within the more general board-game Discord.

https://discord.gg/D6UNbnU

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone got good experience with the seeker class and can recommend any good cards to be looking at for starting with them? I'm in a Forgotten Era game as Ursula Downs (I believe my partner will either be Mark or Leo) and I've not got much experience with the class so having trouble assembling my deck. I'm generally focusing on cards that help provide free movement (to make good use of my player ability), taking advantage of strong relic cards and aid in evading monsters, but if anyone has any good knowledge of cards that are vital for a seeker that will (lets face it) be doing 80% of the investigating then I would appreciate any advice.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of interested in the king in yellow set. Never played this game before though. Not really sure where to start. Can I just get that set? Is it optimal to play with people? That would be the hardest issue for me.

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of interested in the king in yellow set. Never played this game before though. Not really sure where to start. Can I just get that set? Is it optimal to play with people? That would be the hardest issue for me.
All you'll need is the Core Set, and the Carcosa cycle (The Path to Carcosa deluxe expansion, and then the six mythos packs). You can play solo, although when just starting out, it might be a little easier to play "two-handed," meaning you're actually playing 2player.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
All you'll need is the Core Set, and the Carcosa cycle (The Path to Carcosa deluxe expansion, and then the six mythos packs). You can play solo, although when just starting out, it might be a little easier to play "two-handed," meaning you're actually playing 2player.
Six mythos packs? So the starter set, the carcosa expansion and six packs. What packs exactly and how much would all that cost

Would that let more than two people play?

Edit: Is the Path to Carcosa and The King in Yellow the same expansion packs? They're sold as separate boxes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
Six mythos packs? So the starter set, the carcosa expansion and six packs. What packs exactly and how much would all that cost

Would that let more than two people play?

Edit: Is the Path to Carcosa and The King in Yellow the same expansion packs? They're sold as separate boxes.
Okay, it looks like you're looking at the "King in Yellow" expansion for Arkham Horror (the board game), not Arkham Horror: The Card Game. If you're looking at the board game (which is an older game, that is overly complex and a little bit dated), then you'd need the base game (Arkham Horror), and then the King in Yellow expansion, and you'd be good to go.

The card game provides a much richer narrative experience, and follows campaigns that run eight scenarios. It is marketed and released as what they call a "Living Card Game." That means that they release a new pack of cards (usually) every month, and that will contain a single scenario, and some specific player cards. There is no randomization, like there is in a CCG like Magic: The Gathering. Everything outside of the core set will have 2 copies of all player cards (which is the max for a single deck). You'll have enough cards though to put together decks for two players, for sure. The most recent campaign that just wrapped up focused on The King in Yellow, and was very good.

Cost breakdown for both @ retail prices (although I'm sure you can find them for much lower than that at various online retailers.

Board Game: Arkham Horror ($59.95) + The King in Yellow ($24.95) = $84.90

Card Game: Arkham Horror: The Card Game Core Set ($39.95) + The Path to Carcosa Deluxe Expansion ($29.95) + 6 Mythos packs ($14.95 each) = $159.60

There is also Eldritch Horror, which is a board game that is esentially a more streamlined version of Arkham Horror. I see they also have an expansion called "Signs of Carcosa," so I'm pretty sure that focuses on Hastur as well. Pricing on those two products would be the same as the board game and its expansion.

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
Would that be enough for 2+ players? Are the 6 mythos packs absolutely necessary?
Yes, this would be enough for two players. You wouldn't be able to play the same class of character, but that would probably be a bad idea anyways.

Also yes, the six mythos packs form the campaign. The way the game is structured, the Deluxe Expansion is going to provide some investigators (as will the Core Set) that can be used in any campaign, as well as quite a few player cards. It will also provide the first two scenarios in the campaign. The mythos packs provide the other six scenarios, and you'll want to buy/play them in order.

The core set provides a self-contained three scenario mini-campaign to give you a taste of how the game plays and what to expect. It is definitely my favorite game at the moment, and has been since release. It's the perfect mix between card game, board game, and RPG. Depending on what you've done in a scenario, it can have huge effects on how subsequent scenarios in that campaign are set up and play out.

Edit: You do not need to buy all of the mythos packs at once. So if you are on a budget, you can buy the Core Set and Deluxe Expansion and play through the first two of The Path to Carcosa campaign. Then you can buy the mythos packs when it's convenient for you.

The next campaign starts tomorrow with the release of The Forgotten Age Deluxe Expansion, and will (presumably) focus on Yig this time, as you start out in South America.

Last edited:

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, this would be enough for two players. You wouldn't be able to play the same class of character, but that would probably be a bad idea anyways.

Also yes, the six mythos packs form the campaign. The way the game is structured, the Deluxe Expansion is going to provide some investigators (as will the Core Set) that can be used in any campaign, as well as quite a few player cards. It will also provide the first two scenarios in the campaign. The mythos packs provide the other six scenarios, and you'll want to buy/play them in order.

The core set provides a self-contained three scenario mini-campaign to give you a taste of how the game plays and what to expect. It is definitely my favorite game at the moment, and has been since release. It's the perfect mix between card game, board game, and RPG. Depending on what you've done in a scenario, it can have huge effects on how subsequent scenarios in that campaign are set up and play out.

Edit: You do not need to buy all of the mythos packs at once. So if you are on a budget, you can buy the Core Set and Deluxe Expansion and play through the first two of The Path to Carcosa campaign. Then you can buy the mythos packs when it's convenient for you.

The next campaign starts tomorrow with the release of The Forgotten Age Deluxe Expansion, and will (presumably) focus on Yig this time, as you start out in South America.
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. Now I just gotta convince a friend to play with me

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. Now I just gotta convince a friend to play with me
Buy the core set and play through it with them. They'll be hooked. Everyone I've showed the game to (gamers and non-gamers) have enjoyed it quite a bit.

If, for whatever reason, they don't like it, then you can still play it solo.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
What are your storage solution? I'm probably going go get all the expansions eventually. Which will probably have 2500+ cards.

Right now I have one core pack.

I'm looking for an all in one storage solution for the core set and all future expansions. I'm also planning on sleeving my cards.

Xshagarth storage solution look pretty interesting (all the campaign and encounter cards in one small box, and all the player cards in a binder)

But where do you keep the tokens, investigator cards, and rulebooks? In the original box?

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
What are your storage solution? I'm probably going go get all the expansions eventually. Which will probably have 2500+ cards.

Right now I have one core pack.

I'm looking for an all in one storage solution for the core set and all future expansions. I'm also planning on sleeving my cards.

Xshagarth storage solution look pretty interesting (all the campaign and encounter cards in one small box, and all the player cards in a binder)

But where do you keep the tokens, investigator cards, and rulebooks? In the original box?

I keep the tokens in a small Plano box. I've got a bunch of custom tokens, so it's really the only way. I also keep my investigator minis in there (instead of the mini-cards). If I'm early-mid cycle, I can fit the player decks and chaos bag in the box with the rest of the campaign. Later on, I need to move the chaos bag (and my custom location connectors) to another small box. Lastly, the instructions, campaign guides, and logs all just go in the binder in page protector sheets. Is it big and clunky? Yeah. But I like these elaborate solutions, and I spend way more time on that than actually the game.

My player card binder (which is 2", I think) is getting pretty full. I was looking last night at 3-ring binders to see if I could find them in the five different colors, and do one per faction.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
I keep the tokens in a small Plano box. I've got a bunch of custom tokens, so it's really the only way. I also keep my investigator minis in there (instead of the mini-cards). If I'm early-mid cycle, I can fit the player decks and chaos bag in the box with the rest of the campaign. Later on, I need to move the chaos bag (and my custom location connectors) to another small box. Lastly, the instructions, campaign guides, and logs all just go in the binder in page protector sheets. Is it big and clunky? Yeah. But I like these elaborate solutions, and I spend way more time on that than actually the game.

My player card binder (which is 2", I think) is getting pretty full. I was looking last night at 3-ring binders to see if I could find them in the five different colors, and do one per faction.
Man, that's a lot of different storages to bring with you if you ever need to go play somewhere? Multiple binders and boxes.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
That's a lovely cat you got!

Btw another quick question. Do different expansions have to be played in order to get the story?

I have the core set right now, if I get Path to Carcosa, would I be confused story-wise since I didn't get the deluxe box and mytho packs for Dunwitch Legacy first? Or does it not matter since each expansion if self contained.

Deleted member 4452

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a lovely cat you got!

Btw another quick question. Do different expansions have to be played in order to get the story?

I have the core set right now, if I get Path to Carcosa, would I be confused story-wise since I didn't get the deluxe box and mytho packs for Dunwitch Legacy first? Or does it not matter since each expansion if self contained.
The campaigns are completely separate. It's only important that you play the scenarios within a campaign in the right order.

Antiquegamer

Oct 27, 2017
All the questions in here regarding the Mythos Pack and various core set just make me feel like FFG should just scrap the Mythos Pack LCG thing and make the expansion one big box. It would cut down on confusion and people can just pick and choose which "story" they want to play. If they worry about the cost of entry they can split the expansion into two parts. Path to Carcosa Vol 1 and Path to Carcosa Vol 2. Each with 4 scenarios and sell them at 39.99 each. Space out the release date into every 3 months or so.

KiKaL

Oct 26, 2017
All the questions in here regarding the Mythos Pack and various core set just make me feel like FFG should just scrap the Mythos Pack LCG thing and make the expansion one big box. It would cut down on confusion and people can just pick and choose which "story" they want to play. If they worry about the cost of entry they can split the expansion into two parts. Path to Carcosa Vol 1 and Path to Carcosa Vol 2. Each with 4 scenarios and sell them at 39.99 each. Space out the release date into every 3 months or so.

Yeah, it's definitely confusing at first and when you are behind to figure out what pack goes to what. I got into the game when all of Dunwich was out and I know I was a bit confused even then. Now that there are 3 deluxe expansions it must be way more difficult. However, I am definitely in the camp that I enjoy having something to look forward to each month. It also curbs my spending on other games because it curbs my desire of wanting to pick something up. Granted it is nice when I fall behind and have a few scenarios to plow through in a row.

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's about a 50/50 split on people who would like it to be monthly vs. doing 1 or 2 boxes for a campaign. There's definitely advantages and disadvantages to both. It will continue to follow its current release format until FFG decides to shed the "LCG" label from it.

Deleted member 8068

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have been poisoned through a card ability (i think an encounter card or the act itself), so i was forced to put a Poisoned Weakness in my threat area. I won the scenario. Do i have to put that weakness in my deck? I know that if you are defeated you have to put it in your deck, because i read the agenda, but the wording -at least in my language- is different.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
Gonna go buy some more packs today, can't decide between the Mythos for Dunwich (of which I have none, just the base Dunwich box) or the Carvnevale/Curse packs...

I would quite like to finish Dunwich at least once to justify starting on the next ones. Don't want to be in a situation like I was in with LOTR where I couldn't get the cards for the first expansion because they were out of cycle.

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
I have been poisoned through a card ability (i think an encounter card or the act itself), so i was forced to put a Poisoned Weakness in my threat area. I won the scenario. Do i have to put that weakness in my deck? I know that if you are defeated you have to put it in your deck, because i read the agenda, but the wording -at least in my language- is different.
Yes, that weakness is now in your deck. If ever a scenario gives you a weakness it will be in that deck forever and carry on between scenarios until a game effect causes it to be removed.

Deleted member 4452

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna go buy some more packs today, can't decide between the Mythos for Dunwich (of which I have none, just the base Dunwich box) or the Carvnevale/Curse packs...

I would quite like to finish Dunwich at least once to justify starting on the next ones. Don't want to be in a situation like I was in with LOTR where I couldn't get the cards for the first expansion because they were out of cycle.
I'd suggest the Dunwich packs so that you can get a full campaign/story (+ player cards, which the standalones do not have)

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
I'd suggest the Dunwich packs so that you can get a full campaign/story (+ player cards, which the standalones do not have)

Went for that in the end, shop didn't have Essex County Express so just the Miskatonic Museum for today. Will be finishing the foam insert I'm making for the box first though...

Antiquegamer

Oct 27, 2017
Went for that in the end, shop didn't have Essex County Express so just the Miskatonic Museum for today. Will be finishing the foam insert I'm making for the box first though...

I think you shouldn't bother making insert for this game (or any LCG). You are better off getting some type of box to put the Mythos scenario cards in and using binder for player cards. Unless you are planning to not buy any more cards you won't be able to get them organize to where it would be functional. I understand wanting to keep cards in their original box (I do have that OCD too) so I use the box to keep all the booklets and tokens in along with player cards and store scenario away in a wooden box.

And speaking of box I picked up Return to the Night of Zealot today and it was nicer than I expected. If they would release this for all cycle that would eliminate the need for my wooden box which is kind of cumbersome.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
I think you shouldn't bother making insert for this game (or any LCG). You are better off getting some type of box to put the Mythos scenario cards in and using binder for player cards. Unless you are planning to not buy any more cards you won't be able to get them organize to where it would be functional. I understand wanting to keep cards in their original box (I do have that OCD too) so I use the box to keep all the booklets and tokens in along with player cards and store scenario away in a wooden box.

And speaking of box I picked up Return to the Night of Zealot today and it was nicer than I expected. If they would release this for all cycle that would eliminate the need for my wooden box which is kind of cumbersome.

Yeaaaah I finished off the insert I was making at the weekend, it works really well except it's already getting close to full and I only have 1 core + dunwich + miskatonic...

Going to search around for a suitable box.

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Man, this game kinda really sucks to organize. Fantasy Flight really needs to do better. That return to the Night of the Zealot box is solid and it would be great if we could get one for the other sets. That said, given that nothing is announced, I am not expecting a Dunwich one until December at the soonest, if ever. My current storage solution can fit about two and a half cycles in it if I take out the standalone campaigns which means those are now just being kept in ziplock baggies until I figure out what to do with them. :/

Also, with regards to picking investigators, it is difficult to present the investigators and their unique cards in an easy and appealing way. I believe some people on BGG had talked about creating one pagers but I don't know that anyone has at the moment. I went ahead and whipped some up really quick so that I can print them on a full 8.5x11 page and put them in a binder to make it easy to quickly cycle through investigators and get all their info on one page. Here are a few examples.

What do you guys do about investigators? I thought about doing the card binder thing which would be perfect if each investigator only had one asset and one weakness but it ends up getting weird because some investigators have more more cards then others, and the book characters have replacements too.

witchedwiz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll echo the sentiment..
I'd welcome 1 cardboard box for "hard mode" for each major cycle..
That way I can put story card in there and keep investigators' card in a binder..
Currently i'm Using two wooden boxes..
One for stories etc, one for characters' cards..
My only concern with a binder is that I can move around those boxes and the cards will stay still( if I close the lid), whereas if I go with a binder if the bag carrying it goes upside down, the cards will get out....

Antiquegamer

Oct 27, 2017
I was not a fans of binders at first because of OCD needing everything organized in the same way but then realized it is stupid way to organize them into a box. So all the scenarios are in the wooden box each lane of the insert is one cycle. I have all investigators in the insert sort by classes with their signature cards. I realized after a couple of multi player games you will not be making deck on the fly. I pre-made couple of decks and store the decks in the wooden box. All the players cards go into binders sorted by classes. After a scenario is finished I just handed each player the binder of their class and let them pick the upgrade. This work way better than 2-3 people rummaging through one box looking for certain cards. Easy to view and pick. I don't know how cards fall out of binders for Witchzewich, you need to get better binders

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Finally got around to sleeving my path of carcossa starter set that I bought awhile ago. I really need to sit down and make a good deck and play more of this game I've got a lot I've barely touched.

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Anyone know where I can order a copy of To Fight the Black Wind? Or just the Carolyn Fern cards? She's my favorite investigator from the board game and I'd love to try her out in this format.

Deleted member 4452

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know where I can order a copy of To Fight the Black Wind? Or just the Carolyn Fern cards? She's my favorite investigator from the board game and I'd love to try her out in this format.
You will probably have to wait for a reprint. If you can't wait, there are a few copies in the BGG marketplace for extra $

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
So I did a bit of research on deck building, made the best Roland deck I could with one core, dunwich, and carcossa, and instantly ordered a second core like holy shit it's basically mandatory.

That said even my "best alternatives I own" deck did so much better then I've ever done in my few attempts at the first scenario. I played on easy since I want to enjoy the story and get a feel for what cards are worth and not worth using beyond just what people on bgg and the ah database say.

I had asked before how it was possible to beat
the priest ghoul that spawned at the end of the first scenario. With a competent deck I slaughtered it though it was close. If I failed the attack that dropped it down to 1 hp I would have lost my beat cop and have had only 1 point of trauma left. Now I get to enjoy Roland with only 4 trauma because I burned the house down.

OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
Wrapped up a little storage project over the past week or so. I think the scenario storage has hit its "final form," to to speak. Since I take my stuff to a friend's quite often to play, I wanted something clean and portable. Here's what I've come up with.

IYehnTdl.jpg

KCAknm7l.jpg

5De9sJ2l.jpg

2e2wNeQl.jpg

I'll hopefully be wrapping up my player card organization and storage this weekend. Both solutions are easy to expand, which was not something that my other solutions did very well.

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
That's really tidy, I just moved mine into a shoebox that I cut some foam board out and stuck in to section it off (with slots for cardboard dividers).

Does me for now as I don't have many expansions so the cards take up a tiny corner of it.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Even on easy I still went insane and lost horribly in the devourer below

Had 1 mental trauma on roland

Agenda spawned a enemy that forced 1 horror when it engaged

I drew rotting remains, made my will power 6 so there was almost no way I could be one shot

I grabbed the instant fail token from the chaos bag rip

So should I replay the whole night of the zealot and try to win this time? Or should I move onto dunwich so I have a reason to buy some mythos packs and get more cards?

Last edited: