• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zonnes

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 26, 2019
I am getting this it looks fun, one question I know it is out of the context of this game, but where do people get information about upcoming mobile games?

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
This is a game I've seen pop up left and right, but I'm always weirded out by the difference between the general art style (that I really like) and how the chibi style of the tower defense and base management looks which is a major step down ...

Yeah this, I don't think I could dislike the art style of the actual game much more. Its like they tried to make it as bad as possible, so it looks like a bad western flash-game trying to look like anime or something.

Mobyduck

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I was excited when I read Tower Defense in the title, but it's one of those gacha waifu games. Shame. Guess I'm sticking with GemCraft and Bloons TD.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
i'm ready/subbed!

no pre-load on android yet from the looks of it?

-nervously cracking fingers-

on goes my I-Never-Reroll-For-Anything way of playing gacha games, who's with me? Glad to see it's not really needed here anyway

Is there like a... "week 1 guide" so we don't accidentally screw something up? difficult to understand the cited post above...

I'm with you. I don't have time to reroll.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
i'm ready/subbed!

no pre-load on android yet from the looks of it?

-nervously cracking fingers-

on goes my I-Never-Reroll-For-Anything way of playing gacha games, who's with me? Glad to see it's not really needed here anyway

Is there like a... "week 1 guide" so we don't accidentally screw something up? difficult to understand the cited post above...
This video gives you a sense of what to aim for during the first week:

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
one more one more one more one more hour to go-o-oh

let's reroll for 6 stars~

delete data, do the tutorial~

let's reroll for 6 stars~

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in.

Are usernames unique?

edit: names are not unique

Looks like there's an official version of Nox for this but regular Nox is working fine.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So is the 4* that I got at the beginning, Earthspirit, random or does everyone get her?

Edit: I believe she's random

Last edited:

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
So I got the guaranteed 6* and five 5* from the 10 pull. The 6* isn't the one I want but should I still keep?

9c2f4957d2.jpg

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did one multi and got Shining, who gamepress lists as an A-tier Medic. That's good enough for me. Will probably keep pulling on the guaranteed 6-star and see if the game grabs me enough to keep playing.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Exusiai and a bunch of 3 stars on first roll, good enough I guess lol

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like there's some reroll prevention. People aren't able to clear their account data using the usual methods.

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
Anybody figure out which file to delete to reroll on Android? Clearing cache, storage and reinstalling still gets me the same account. Really hope it's not one of those situations where I gotta download some file manager or something.

Edit: On Android going to Settings > Google > Ads > Reset Advertising ID and then reinstalling the game is how you reroll.

Last edited:

Aran

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone help me with how to reroll in this game? I've tried uninstalling and then downloading it again but it keeps sending me back to my guest account.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Is the 5-star in the mail something every new player will receive when playing going forward, or basically just a launch player reward?

kagete

Oct 27, 2017
So what's the strategy? Is it to get a 6 star from the normal banner and then pull 20 from the discounted Beginner banner?

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Got 5* unit (silence) alongside the guaranteed 6*
Im gonna assume this is very good initial roll.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way the inconsistency of how text skipping works here is intentional yikes

Ha, yeah that caught me, "I'll just tap to bring up all the text....where did it go?"

i like tower defense but there should be a giant ANIME GACHA warning in the thread title

Its the first line of the OP that its a gacha game. If you're on a gaming forum you are hardly so stuck for time that reading the first line rather than the title is going to ruin your life. Though as it's Chinese anime hardly applies.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
i like tower defense but there should be a giant ANIME GACHA warning in the thread title
im very sorry that it took 2 seconds out of your day to click a thread and then you chose to spend 10 times the amount of time posting that you wasted 2 seconds

ill try better next time~

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So what's the strategy? Is it to get a 6 star from the normal banner and then pull 20 from the discounted Beginner banner?
Quit 0-1 and do a 10-pull on beginner banner, IIRC it should have the guaranteed 6* - easy mode is do this until you get the one you want most (Silverash/Exusiai are highly recommended iirc)
harder mode is the same, but two 6star units (second is rng)
if you want someone exclusive to the standard banner you can complete 0-1 and you have just enough premium currency to convert for a 10pull on that instead, otherwise you can quit 0-1 and do single pulls.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Android reroll:

1. Settings -> Google -> Ads -> Reset Advertising ID
2. Settings -> Apps -> Arknights -> Delete Data (it deletes that ~30Mb or something not 1.3Gb).

kagete

Oct 27, 2017
Quit 0-1 and do a 10-pull on beginner banner, IIRC it should have the guaranteed 6* - easy mode is do this until you get the one you want most (Silverash/Exusiai are highly recommended iirc)
harder mode is the same, but two 6star units (second is rng)
if you want someone exclusive to the standard banner you can complete 0-1 and you have just enough premium currency to convert for a 10pull on that instead, otherwise you can quit 0-1 and do single pulls.

Thanks for the pointers. Although i did pull 5 or 6 times on the standard banner and got 6* Angelina and Siege...

Is this already an amazing outcome and I should be happy with whatever 6* I get from the beginner banner?

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Does this game have an easy "data wipe" option ingame for rerolling or do I have to redownload 38472385GB of data every time?