• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the pointers. Although i did pull 5 or 6 times on the standard banner and got 6* Angelina and Siege...

Is this already an amazing outcome and I should be happy with whatever 6* I get from the beginner banner?

Many will say the game can be beaten with any (low star) units so really, two of any 6* is great, especially if you like them. If you want to dip out of rerolling you're totally all set, but if you had anybody you wanted more you can link it to your email for later and keep trying your luck.
Personally, I have a bunch of instances running on my PC but if someone is manually rerolling on their phone I'd totally bail at 2.
(that said, one is guaranteed on the beginner banner, so rolling 2 on the beginner banner is effectively rolling one 6*. two 6* on the standard price banner in only 5-6 is fantastic)

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Got Exusiai in my guaranteed pull. Guess I'm sticking with this account. I wanted Silver Ash the most but he can wait and come home eventually.

kagete

Oct 27, 2017
Many will say the game can be beaten with any (low star) units so really, two of any 6* is great, especially if you like them. If you want to dip out of rerolling you're totally all set, but if you had anybody you wanted more you can link it to your email for later and keep trying your luck.
Personally, I have a bunch of instances running on my PC but if someone is manually rerolling on their phone I'd totally bail at 2.
(that said, one is guaranteed on the beginner banner, so rolling 2 on the beginner banner is effectively rolling one 6*. two 6* on the standard price banner in only 5-6 is fantastic)

Gotcha! And to clarify, I have two 6* before I even touched the beginner banner so I will have 3 total.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
My first 10 roll

lTtaDaD.png

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Got Pranamix and Liksarm (two of the 5-stars from the voucher pool) on the beginner banner, but I got Angelina as my 6-star. I dunno if this is a good roll or not to keep. Any opinions?

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Got 2 6 stars, Angelina and Shining. Enjoying it so far, trying to burn through my Sanity on the exp farm maps so I can sleep without wasting sanity..

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Looks like you cannot reroll with iOS? A reinstall does not wipe data. Anyways my roll got the Esometihng sniper so I guess it is not bad.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Is the "guaranteed 5 and 6 star on first ten pulls" cross-banner? Because I pulled 3 singlr tickets on the standard banner and got a 5-star and then did the beginner ten-pull and only got a 6-star, no 5-star.

A bit confusing, but okay.

Also the textskip behaving differently each time is super weird lol

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got Silverash on my phone. Might just go with that. Are people burning those three headhunting tickets?

Looks like on Nox if you dont have a google account attached just deleting the data lets you reroll

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I'm just going in without using any gacha units and see how the gameplay feels. So far my impressions are pretty positive, seems like a pretty fun TD game so far. I grew up with Starcraft custom games, and Tower Defense was a very popular genre to make custom maps for.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
0-9 gave me a hard time. I believe I could have pushed through easily just levelling up some units but I wanted to beat it the fair way first. Took me 4 tries I think finding the right positionning and unit placement timing.

EDIT: Nearl is my favourite kind of jam.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Just started the game and got Exulsai + Angelina from the first multi, dont care about rerolling so im gonna just go with those 6*.

So far i dont like the gameplay graphics much...but the actual gameplay could be cool.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rerolled a few times on iOS and got silver ash and Siege. Want silver ash and exusial but maybe I'll just stop.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
If you bind your account, then log out, you can create a new guest account. People have said that you can salt your email with Yostar ([email protected], email+2@gmail, etc) to create infinite accounts with one email account, but I haven't tried it yet.
Salting definitely works, been doing it to "save" some accounts while re-rolling. Here's a step by step guide for iOS https://www.reddit.com/r/arknights/...ide_step_by_step_ios/?st=k5h5lno6&sh=578eed7e

Thanks seems to work. Kind of a pita way tho.

Oct 25, 2017
Found another way to re roll on iOS. Delete the app then go into settings>privacy>advertising>reset advertising indentifier and turn on limit ad tracking. It works but still need to re download.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't reroll and got SilverAsh on my first tenpull, Saria from a headhunting ticket shortly after, and Hoshiguma on my second and final tenpull from the beginner banner. As for five stars, I got a bunch of those too. I never get this lucky with gachas early on, so that was a pleasant surprise.

On a less positive note, this game already has way too much micro-managing and currencies as of the end of the first chapter. It's not the most relaxing gacha to play, and I wish the combat was just a tad faster.

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Game seems pretty fun so far. This might be the first gacha game I don't reroll in too. Got exu and the 6star oni girl. Happy enough with that

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't find the game on the Play Store or on APKPure, and didn't receive an email despite pre-registering at the site. Guess I won't be playing it right now.
Edit: Well, managed to find it after posting this, lol.

Last edited:

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Got Angelica/Exu. Probably not rerolling more, they made it a bit more difficult than I usually have to deal with and I don't dislike these characters.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
How many rolls are we supposed to get once were done with the first tutorial stage? One 10-pull and then the 5* pick ticket right?

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
How many rolls are we supposed to get once were done with the first tutorial stage? One 10-pull and then the 5* pick ticket right?

You get a ton of premium currency, definitely enough for two ten pulls on the beginner banner. You also get the yellow "originium" (?) Currency that you can convert into the currency required for ten pulls.

Also, I got a 4-star male tank called the Matterhorn - named after a mountain. A Swiss mountain. I dig it.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
The cache clearing stuff isn't working on my S10+. Hangs a black screen before getting to the log in screen. Having to redownload the game every time. Super fun.

I got SilverAsh from the general banner, so I can start with SilverAsh + another 6*, but I'd really like Eyja, so I'll keep rerolling for now. If I give up, I saved it, at least I'll have a decent account to start with

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
You get a ton of premium currency, definitely enough for two ten pulls on the beginner banner. You also get the yellow "originium" (?) Currency that you can convert into the currency required for ten pulls.

Also, I got a 4-star male tank called the Matterhorn - named after a mountain. A Swiss mountain. I dig it.

I must be doing it wrong. After the first 2 tutorial missions I only have enough for one 10 pull on the 3800 6* guarantee and the 5* ticket. Even if I convert the 10 stones its not enough for a 2nd pull on the 10 star. Wheres the other premium come from?

Stider

Oct 25, 2017
I must be doing it wrong. After the first 2 tutorial missions I only have enough for one 10 pull on the 3800 6* guarantee and the 5* ticket. Even if I convert the 10 stones its not enough for a 2nd pull on the 10 star. Wheres the other premium come from?
You have to do 4 more stages as you need 14 premium to do the 2nd multi.

Also, lucked out and got both Silverash and Hoshiguma. Didn't get any 5*s though but this is good enough.