• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Her S2 also does a lot of damage and she's relatively tough. I very often leave Siege out for a llooonnng time on maps. The only place she falls down is that she needs to be killing stuff to generate DP with her 2nd skill and that doesnt work on some maps. You can of course switch her back to her 1st skill, she's still one of the best DP generating units with it. I suppose the other flaw is that I can't see why you'd ever use her 3rd skill. Feels like you'd be better off with a dedicated DPS and giving up on the marginal DP increase.

There's also the fact that of all the unit types Vanguards are the ones you will use on nearly every singly map so you are getting more "return on investment" with her as well.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking of setting up a synergistic SP regen formation with E2 Ifrit, E2 Saria and E2 Ptilopsis. 30% increased SP regen from Ptilopsis, +1 SP every time Saria heals, plus Ifrit's talent that restores 2 SP every 6 seconds... heh. Sounds like a formula for a train of pain.

Hell, even better if you combine all this with E2 Siege, as she gets +1 SP for every enemy that dies adjacent to her. So much skill spam...

So Ch'en soon if they releasing Ch 5?
Yes.

Possibly as soon as this coming Wednesday.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking of setting up a synergistic SP regen formation with E2 Ifrit, E2 Saria and E2 Ptilopsis. 30% increased SP regen from Ptilopsis, +1 SP every time Saria heals, plus Ifrit's talent that restores 2 SP every 6 seconds... heh. Sounds like a formula for a train of pain.

Hell, even better if you combine all this with E2 Siege, as she gets +1 SP for every enemy that dies adjacent to her. So much skill spam...

Yes.

Possibly as soon as this coming Wednesday.

Liskarm is an option too if you have her , since with her passive she fills 1 sp to the tiles around her and herself every time she take a hit, usually I put a vanguard near her to speed up dp generation or someone I need to use skills faster ...

Last edited:

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I forgot I actually rolled a siege dupe as well. That's 5 6-stars in the space of 90 rolls. Truly, the best kind of luck.
Liskarm is an option too if you have her , since with her passive she fills 1 sp to the tiles around her and herself every time she take a hit, usually I put a vanguard near her to speed up dp generation or someone I need to use skills faster ...
Unfortunately, I don't have Liskarm or I would've thought of this as well. :<

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't have Liskarm or I would've thought of this as well. :<

Anyone can thought of this since is just read the skills and use logic, I said it as a heads up since Liskarm is an option on the 5* star ticket not only to you but for anyone who could be reading ...

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow I doubt many players have Ifrit, Saria, and Ptilopsis to make use of that knowledge...

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, fuck used 12 Headhunting tickets and got:

Mayer
Specter (dupe)
Matterhorn
Jessica
Kroos
Plume
Scavenger
Melantha
Doberman
Beagle (x2)
Cardigan
Catapult

NEED A CASTER

Edit: Got nothing but dupes in my 10-roll, kill me.

Oct 25, 2017
can someone explain to me how to do bases... like how do I get to 4000 for that one mission? Whats the 'cheapest' option? And how do you not suck at this lol.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
can someone explain to me how to do bases... like how do I get to 4000 for that one mission? Whats the 'cheapest' option? And how do you not suck at this lol.

need to upgrade a dorm to level 4. that's the only option. then just stack it with things? wall decor, esp. mission rewards are super useful for this because there's a ton of unused space on the wall.

Oct 26, 2017

Depends on if you want to actually use the dorm (and have it look nice) with 4k ambience or just want to complete the mission. For the mission you can just stack as many things as possible into the room, especially the plaques you get through challenge modes. If you want to use the room, you only really get 4k themes through events, like the Pizzeria one we got through the last one.

Oct 27, 2017
1st ticket: Vigna
2nd ticket: Lappland

3rd ticket....
ceHdMIx.png

CxwHAmR.gif

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
is there any reason to wait for pulling 10 at once? or is single pulling fine?

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
is there any reason to wait for pulling 10 at once? or is single pulling fine?
No benefits to 10-pulls besides how fast you can get through pulls.
If you're just going for the guaranteed 5* on the banner, singles are better so that way if you pull the guaranteed 5* on the third pull you don't waste currency for seven more.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Single pulling is fine. I went seven singles in and \o/

Would have liked Ifrit but I got everything else in the banner.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you buy all the Pizzeria dormitory stuff, which you can then quickly apply with the Theme option, its worth ~4750, throw in something like the can dispenser and a wall decoration and its an easy 5000.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Managed to clear all 3 of the important quests (LS-5, SK-5, CE-5), so I can focus on slowly building up my base before going to E2 without worrying about efficiency. My team was pretty much all E1 40-50

MVP Awards
LS5: Indra (Cheap cost + Arts Damage means she can hold the top left lane by herself)
SK5: Shaw (for holding off the right side singlehandedly)

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
why is the knight's treasure thing active but no operation map is available for me?

Rae

Mar 7, 2019
I got Zima, 2nd Silence, and 2nd Mayor :(

I'm thinking of the headhunter pack for $20.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I decided I care more about the characters on the Eyja banner than the Ch'en one so I dumped in more of my savings. Got Projekt Red so now I have all of the selector 5*s except for Silence.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
E2 silverash is "you don't have the right setup for this map, but i'm gonna let you win anyway"

Cuora's losing quote makes me crack up for some reason

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My plan is Siege (done) > Silverash > Saria > Hoshiguma for 6* units. Lappland -> Spectre -> Amiya for 5* units and Cuora for 4*. Might interleave 5* and 6*'s to give myself a bit of a break on the expense of the 6* units.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
I've E2'd Exusiai, Cuora, Ninja Girl and am close to doing Texas next, while I work on leveling up Saria to 80. I have Liskarm at 70 who I might do before Saria depending on how I feel about grinding exp...

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I prioritize the free/guaranteed units, so for E2's I'll probably do Cuora -> Gavial -> Jessica -> Courier -> Shaw for 4-stars, and Amiya -> Grani -> Cliffheart -> FEater for 5-stars. I may decide to E1 some of my 4-stars that I've maxed potential'd from Recruitment first though, since those are probably relatively easier to get compared to others that I may only have one or two copies of. Plus extra base skills are always nice.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like ifrits e2 skill 3 is not better than skill 2. A more frequent skill 2 due to the passive seems ridic

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I want to E2 Siege next but man I feel obligated to E2 Angelina instead, she barely useful at this stage. While Siege still hold at her own

Oh crap I forgot about Psilopsis, She actually only need the chips and LMD

Argh what to do

elty

Oct 31, 2017
When will the recruitment pool get updated? I see CN has Nightmare with Healing + DPS tag.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Lappland and Mayer gettu.

When's Chen!

Will dolphin for Chen and a couple other characters (Schwarz & Nian).

Was happy to get Lappland since it saved me using the Distinction Store token to save up for a 6 star instead... but geeez looking over it... Ifrit and Hoshi aside... I have to wait until Standard Pool 21 for someone new for me in Eyjafjalla who I actually want.... oh well.

Should have enough to grab Ptilopsis and Eyjafjalla when they show up in the Distinction Store, so good in that regard.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
My E2 priority was 6* who need skill 3 and then those who don't. Aiming to do all 6* E2 first but Mayer got fast tracked cause of that E2 factory skill.

When will the recruitment pool get updated? I see CN has Nightmare with Healing + DPS tag.

A "few" months is all I've heard.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Recruitment got updated on December 24th, they made a big deal about it, which means almost eight months after launch. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Working towards my first e2 unit with Silverash - haven't been able to use him yet but looking forward to his e2.

After that I'll go for Ptlopsys or whatever she is called xD