• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

evetS

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Asia
Screenshot-20200223-230155.png

Finally got my 6* caster after spending 10k and 8 tickets. Only pulled blue poison on the 10th single and perfumer also came along later. All the rest were 3* and 4* dups...

Considering I pulled siege and silverash through recruit, exu on rookie, hoshi on second 10 pull, and shining on some random pull, I'm not complaining.

PS. I need friends for clues, asoka#0284 if anyone can add me?

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
E2 Eyja today. Grinded for EXP and LMD during the weekend.
Only need the caster Chip Packs and catalysts for the Dual Chips today.

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017

Any impressions from the CN servers? What's Ch.5 like? What's the difficulty like? Anything noteworthy to farm?
I guess it's free OP at the very least.

/edit:

Also:

Screenshot_20200224-143219_Arknights.jpg

Third E2!

Think I'll E2 a 5* or two before E2ing my next 6*.
Probably Ptilopsis and Lappland before moving on to Saria.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Going to pull on Chen under protest, found her quite annoying in the story. Maybe Chapter 5 will change my mind.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I will do the usual pull until 5* , but judging by my luck until now I will get FEater or some dupe off banner lol

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Debating how far I should go in for Ch'en, especially considering I have Skadi already.

In other news I E2'd Skadi and starting to use the training room for her and Exusiai. But for now I'll focus on building my base.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Her passive makes units like Blue Poison absolutely insane, she does crazy damage, she's mad cute, people like her personality, and she gets one of the best costumes in the game.
I like her default outfit potrait better, but the sprite does look better in costume.
i got 40 rolls worth
Damn only 30 here

Will have 60 if not roll in current banner :(
Get Ifrit which great but can come from top OP unlike eyja and only get single 5*.

Rae

Mar 7, 2019
I'm just rolling singles since what is saving currency? So far nothing other than I got Gummy again.

Oct 25, 2017
both her e1 and e2 skills seem great for different reasons. the question is how to utilize her... like she doesn't really replace skadi or whomever your 1v1 guard is... And so far content wise... air enemies hasn't been a huge pain.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
i have a top operator tag and can get ifrit or siege, which one? i have texas/vigna/grani/free ones for vanguards and eyjafjalla only for aoeish casters

Last edited:

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
The Texas disrespect is real
Texas and Siege the "this game need you to play defender?" Dynamic duo.

The Siege + Texas combo is real. I've said it before but 99% of the time those two can deal with basically anything that comes at them.
If shit gets very real I either need to place a defender in front of them or let SilverAsh's E2 ability fuck shit up but usually that's only the case when there is a tough boss or a Hateful Avenger coming at them...

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
I'm not sure I should pull for the Chen banner heavily. I will definitely get the guaranteed 5-star, but I think pulling just for one unit when the rest of the banner isn't great doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Also I have Silverash already making Chen less necessary.

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure I should pull for the Chen banner heavily. I will definitely get the guaranteed 5-star, but I think pulling just for one unit when the rest of the banner isn't great doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Also I have Silverash already making Chen less necessary.

I'd really like to know how necessary Ch'en is if you already have an E2 SilverAsh. Ch'en seems a little more versatile when it comes to focusing on a single target while SA is great to clean up a small enemy rush on his own. Ch'en has the ability to deal mixed damage (physical + magical) with her E1 ability but it's a single big attack versus the ongoing time frame that SA's E2 ability is active.
I'm currently barely even making use of what makes SA so broken so getting Ch'en really isn't a big necessity for my line-up.

That being said, I'll still probably throw all 36 of my pulls at her in hopes of getting her...

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd really like to know how necessary Ch'en is if you already have an E2 SilverAsh. Ch'en seems a little more versatile when it comes to focusing on a single target while SA is great to clean up a small enemy rush on his own. Ch'en has the ability to deal mixed damage (physical + magical) with her E1 ability but it's a single big attack versus the ongoing time frame that SA's E2 ability is active.
I'm currently barely even making use of what makes SA so broken so getting Ch'en really isn't a big necessity for my line-up.

That being said, I'll still probably throw all 36 of my pulls at her in hopes of getting her...

no one unit is "necessary". Don't feel obligated to pull. You'll go broke trying to get everyone :)

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017

From what I see Ch'ens true potential is at S2 mastery 3 when her initial SP and SP cost of her skill is equal which lets her instantly use her skill upon deployment. So she's basically placed within a group of really tough enemies including drones so she can nuke them and is then dismissed for another wave. Used almost like fast deployment operators.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Took me only 4 singles to get the guaranteed compared to 10 on the last banner....no Chen or a 6* but got a new unit with Warfarin.

But she is also a healer and I already have Silence and Ptlopsys....bumme.

Edit.
She looks dope though.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Did 1 pull as planned, didn't get anything particularly good except Greyy which is a cute puppy character that I enjoy having (but will likely not invest on).

okita

Oct 25, 2017
As expectecd I got FEater as my 5* guaranteed looooool , nailed the prediction

Edit: did a 10x and got Swire which at least is new , onto the next banner ...

Last edited: