Arknights |OT| Somebody call a doctor, I think tower defense is still alive!

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017

wrongway

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah. After getting nothing but dupes (and mostly 3 star ones) on my 10-pull last banner, I got 5 new characters out of this one, including Ch'en. :D

Baalzebup

Oct 25, 2017
My luck with the rate-ups that I put more than the basic "roll 'till the guaranteed" is weird. First it was a 10-roll in the Siege banner, and I get Exusiai and Angelina. This time, I do 2 10-pulls and the second one gets me a dupe Exusiai and Ifrit as a new one. I also got nice extras like a dupe Nearl and Texas as a new + another as a dupe.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
Took me to the 10th pull to get the guarantee again. I know it's range but getting tired of it always taking the 10th pull to get the guarantee. Got Swire.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I did a stupid thing, but it paid off. Got Ch'en. Last operator I wanted. Shouldn't have rewarded the garbage gacha, but it is what it is.

Uthred

Oct 25, 2017
Pramanix dupe on my first pull. Might just leave it there.

Edit: Used the six pulls I had, got 6 3* units. Should have left it.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
My guaranteed turned out to be a 6 star. Wasn't Ch'en but I got the GOAT. This is after going 30-ish in on the other banner with only 2 Mayers and Silence to show for it (who was a dupe).

Funny how this worked out. If they don't skip the next Ifrit banner (need more certificates), I might wind up with her and Eyja in a round about way.

I'll keep trying for Ch'en with the orundum we get while this banner is up. Worst case scenario I add to my certificate total.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished 5-11 moments ago. Pretty interesting episode, and I liked that we followed Ch'en's perspective instead of the Doctor. Hoshiguma's a total rad chick, I really want her now.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Chen's kit seems insane. Pulled just like 11 times, got a dupe 5* Sora as my guarantee but got a new 4* so it's not tooooo bad. Will pull more once I convert my prime to currency once I hit lvl60 with the pack.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Got Chen in 3 single roll
And then switching to prev banner, got like 4 non rate up 5* and eyja in 2 multi

Damn Im lucksacking today.
Now what, saving for Blaze?

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
Did 36 pulls.
Guaranteed 5* came on the 10th pull. Got a Skyfire which I didn't have before so not too mad about that.
Didn't get any 6* from those 36 pulls but the pulls themselves were pretty good. Got quite a few new units (which I will probably never use but yellow certificates, right?).
Decided to spend my saved up yellow certificates on headhunting permits because I got most of the units that come to the certificate shop already and the ones I don't have I don't really want anyways.
This added up to 18 more pulls.
The 8 singles were trash.
Final 10 pull.

Ch'en.

Last edited:

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
20+ pulls and the only 5* I got was the guarantee, another FEater. I got 3 Greyys and my first Cardigan who's Headhunting exclusive so eh.

Gacha sucks.

Zularti

Oct 25, 2017
Saved for 20 pulls got my third siege and Chen not bad. I feel like if I do 10 pulls instead of singles I satisfy the rng gods ha.

I think my team is almost perfect now but theses new lvls have been fun to figure out. Chen will be e2 tomorrow which should help.