• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Mousse is awesome. I love her. I'm sorry Big Bob but she needs a scratching post and you're it.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
82XVU6N.png

end me

taro

Oct 25, 2017
Use your battle plans (practice tickets) if you're committing all your sanity to farming the event and want to still play other stages of the game. You get 30 daily to use. I've been practicing stages I couldn't clear prior to the event. I can now 3* LS-5 once this event is over.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Does practicing give you the loot and the ability to auto? I still need some medic chip...

Last edited:

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How many Loxic and grindstones are you guys farming? I'm already burned out haha. But I know we should get as many as possible.

Rae

Mar 7, 2019
Will I regret not leveling a push/pull hero? I'm like their use is p niche and I just don't have enough resources to level everyone up to E1.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any recommendations on an emulator to play this on PC when I don't feel like messing with my phone?

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I run it on MuMu. Seems trustworthy (unlike a lot of emus) since it comes from NetEase, and it's super lightweight. Only downside is it lacks certain features like macros/multi instance, so I switch to it after rerolling on bluestacks/ldplayer.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
It absolutely drives me insane when your Auto Deploy is working for like 4 times, then randomly starts failings despite nothing about the operators changning.

Oct 26, 2017
Good lord I just want to be able to work on promoting my team again, but I can't bring myself to burn the sanity on chips or red currency to get catalysts. I'm at maybe a 1/3rd of what I want in mats for my current team and a few future operators. I got Perfumer and Cuora to E2 because they were the easiest of my team to move up that I feel like I'll keep, but now I'm hitting the 5 stars that need catalysts as well and that's a huge sanity burn.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely could use more character focused story content. Like I definitely want to know more about LapplandxTexas+ExuisaixMostima, and what the hell happened with Silence/Saria/Ifrit

Buttzerker

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So far so good. I know stam will choke me out later but I'm enjoying having 1700 at the moment at 2-7 lol.

Rae

Mar 7, 2019
I will not settle for any less than 500 raviolis and 250 starbursts.

You kid but I see ppl posting 69k coins and I'm like I'm so tired after 4-5 days of farming the same maps. It feels like weeks have passed and I'm stuck in the same place. I can't believe the 2nd part is in 2 days.

Oct 25, 2017
1st world problems, but I wouldn't mind a repeat option as well haha.

btw, are there any upcoming QoL changes for this game that we can look forward to?

I still wish this game would allow phone notifications. Hard to keep track of when people are fatigue in base.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Recruit FINALLY give me a 5*... and it is Pramanix.

Oh well at least this make my 5* pick easy since I now have anyone but Liskram.

Buttzerker

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yay, got GT-3 on auto now, the farming begins.

Me when I deploy Exusiai first in a mission instead of a Vanguard because she can solo the first half of a map:

466.gif

Last edited:

Buttzerker

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to loop auto-deployment with a bluestacks macro if I wanna do, like, 20 runs on one mission without needing to activate the macro every time?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh there's a reason to E2. Silverash's 3rd skill is insane. Ptoloptis's trait at E2 doubles her SP regen. Saria's E2 trait gives any unit she heals SP as well making their skills recharge faster. And the only way to get a skill level past 7 is to E2 the unit. Just3C actually just put a little tier list of sorts out on youtube regarding who he thinks should be upgraded to E2 first that's worth a watch.

Very helpful post, thanks.
Honestly i didnt even know that skill level could be raised further than lvl 7 and the video really put things into perspective.
The farming and more importantly the stamina needed to e2 some of these units is crazy....on one hand you probably wont need e2 units for content anytime soon, but in general im not a fan of games that require the crazy amount of farming for only one unit to reach the highest level - especially when the superior artwork of the unit is locked behind that e2.

Gonna wait and see how much time we get after the event to work on other stuff - seems like i need to clear story 3-4 next to level up my Control Center, but right now i wanna focus on the current event to get as much as possible.

My longterm goals are probably gonna be to e2 Silverash, Ptoloptis and Saria - they could be the main core of my group.