• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
How do you get yellow cert so fast anyways? 90% of my recruit is just a 3* despite using my refresh and look for 4* tag.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I used 45 certs for Texas with no regrets. I will save the rest for a 6 star, hopefully Eyja or Chen will be in the shop eventually

Apr 24, 2019
I just feel like i got the weirdest luck on my pulls the first week I played. SilverAsh, Hoshiguma, Angelina, Nightingale, Saria, and Silence. 2 medics and 2 defenders.... Fortunately they're all great. Pulled one 6* since... SilverAsh again. Really wanted Siege. Really feels like my only reason to pull anymore right now is to try and get more gold certs to be ready for Siege in the shop.

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
All that's standing between a 6 star Siege for me are shop vouchers for 2 chip catalysts and LMD, the wait sucks.

I really want Exusai but I don't think I'm pulling again until Ch'en comes out. Only other unit besides those 2 I want is Lappland.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty happy with my roster so far.
First 6* was Siege and got Texas from a single pull ticket right before that so I was all set on Vanguards right off the bat.
Got SilverAsh as my second 6*.
Then I tried to pull for Saria and got two Shinings and another SilverAsh.
By then I had enough certificates to buy Saria so all was good. Got two Project Reds and a few other good 5*s out of those pulls as well so it wasn't that bad.
Saving the rest of my resources for Ch'en...

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yaaaay, finally got Saria

Screenshot_20200212-144458_Arknights.jpg

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Really loving this game so far. Hope they have frequent content updates.

So far I've E2:
Silver ash
Siege
Exusiai
Eyja

I got Saria with certs and no regrets. I'll probably E2 Angelina next. I don't use her much now but I heard her E2 is pretty OP.

Texas is probably my favorite at this point.

Guv_Bubbs

Oct 25, 2017
NZ
I've updated the google sheet once again to let people know if your friend's list is capped.

So it's worth going back in to update if you're on the list.

EDIT: How do I make a context box that opens when you've commented in this thread?

Last edited:

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
those challenge mode modifiers are ROUGH. Can pretty much only deployed ranged operators and their cost is tripled? ouch.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Big Adam is not a friend of mine. He's absolutely bonkers. The last of the new missions is hella rough, and then this guy keeps me from 3*ing it? I don't appreciate it.

Oct 25, 2017
I just funelled everyone through the middle and loaded up on AoE's, which killed everyone.... except the big boy at the end who barely got through. need to come up with a separate way to single out that guy...

yeah was doing that with ifrit.

Playing around with the blocks though.... it seems like if you can mess with the pathing by adding and deleting a block. Seems like a decent way to exploit it... aka basically get adam to walk back and forth between your mage tunnel. You got plenty of blocks... so you should in theory have enough time.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
For folks struggling with HX-3, you can definitely exploit the pathing with blocks. Here's a clear someone did using free units, with the highest level being E1 level 40.

I got a pretty messy 3-star using the same setup, but a clear is a clear.

They use a similar strategy for the Challenge version:

Oct 25, 2017
phew finally beat this using a kiting strat.

now im out of practice plans so ill do the challenge versions tomorrow. Almost done with the shop for this event. Just got some base items left!

taro

Oct 25, 2017
w0feY0x.jpg
Just leaving this here because memes.
I wish I took a pic as this also happened to me the only time I saw the Senior Operator tag. I can only laugh at the suckyness.

Edit:
Do expedited plans affect the outcome of recruitment? Got top operator/dp recovery tags and am ready to pull that Siege outta there.
I was in your exact position and took the plunge. Siege came out the bag no issue. You're good.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Did a ten-pull, got Sania and Projekt Red!

... I have an overabundance of great tanks now. Cuora, Hoshi, Liskarm, Sania... When really I just need some better AoE damage.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've done forty recruitments and never seen top or senior. This is normal I hope?

Pheace

Aug 23, 2018
I wish I took a pic as this also happened to me the only time I saw the Senior Operator tag. I can only laugh at the suckyness.
It's extremely common. Pretty sure all your tags just get throw in a rarer group of tags when you hit a 6* quality recruitment pull and senior's just one of them.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Done with the normal mode of all new event stages. Don't think I'll spend the Sanity to go for the challenge modes since they only reward golden nuggets. I'll just go back to farming more coins...

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Finished specializing Provence's second skill, and she hits pretty damn hard. Putting this here in case anyone plans on investing in her.

iD03nRw.jpg