• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordelia

Jan 25, 2019
Not Big Adam but there is a chainsaw wielding operator.

char_017_huang_1_0.png

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
New day, another set of 30 practice plans.

Cleared up to HX-2, current MVP so far is Angelina. The slow plus arts damage makes it great for setting up kill zones. Plus being able to hit all around her lets me set up 2 kill zones for Bob, so that I could clear it with no tanks at all, just Courier to generate DP and Texas for the stun.

MVP 2 is Perfumer. The passive healing is great to top off Operators that are out of range.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
New day, another set of 30 practice plans.

Cleared up to HX-2, current MVP so far is Angelina. The slow plus arts damage makes it great for setting up kill zones. Plus being able to hit all around her lets me set up 2 kill zones for Bob, so that I could clear it with no tanks at all, just Courier to generate DP and Texas for the stun.

MVP 2 is Perfumer. The passive healing is great to top off Operators that are out of range.

Perfumer is my fav healer and was my first E2. Passive healing is amazing.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I am sitting on some 5* and I am wondering which I should E2. My 6* is SilverAsh and Nightangle.

Guard: Franka and Savage
Defender: Nearl, Liskarm
Medic: Silence
Support: Pramanix
Special: Project Red
Caster: Amiya
Sniper: None!
Vanguard: None!

I am thinking SA -> Amiya -> Jessica since I have no other sniper worth mentioning. Jessica looks cool anyways.

Last edited:

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I am sitting on some 5* and I am wondering which I should E2. My 6* is SilverAsh and Nightangle.

I am thinking SA -> Amiya -> Jessica since I have no other sniper worth mentioning. Jessica looks cool anyways.

Probably SA. One of the upcoming banners (possibly the very next one) has Blue Poison, which could be a great sniper for you if you roll her / spend your yellow certs

Cordelia

Jan 25, 2019

Definitely Silverash first. Watch this video for reference.

Feb 15, 2019
Kokodayo Blue Poison.

I don't have her so I use Exusiai and Platinum.

Nice to know, I know Blue Poison is supposedly coming to the cert store next banner and her, Eyja, Ptilopsis and Ch'en are pretty much the only characters that I don't have that I'm interested in and Eyja has only just appeared in the cert store in China and Ch'en hasn't ever appeared there.

Do you also happen to know what makes Blue Poison better than Platinum? Are the aoe hits just better than the extra range in general? I had assumed they'd both kinda just be pretty much even but more dependent on the map.

Cordelia

Jan 25, 2019
Nice to know, I know Blue Poison is supposedly coming to the cert store next banner and her, Eyja, Ptilopsis and Ch'en are pretty much the only characters that I don't have that I'm interested in and Eyja has only just appeared in the cert store in China and Ch'en hasn't ever appeared there.

Do you also happen to know what makes Blue Poison better than Platinum? Are the aoe hits just better than the extra range in general? I had assumed they'd both kinda just be pretty much even but more dependent on the map.
Blue Poison has arts damage + fast attack.

Platinum has longer range + heavy hit attack.

Blue Poison is better for short deployment, Platinum is better for long deployment (like annihilation 2, she can kill katana guy before they even move).

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
top, senior, any five star, any exclusive unit

any time game

its okay, you can do it

just one, even if its a dupe

totally fine

doko tags

take one from people who have gotten 3+

they wont miss it

Feb 15, 2019
Blue Poison has arts damage + fast attack.

Platinum has longer range + heavy hit attack.

Blue Poison is better for short deployment, Platinum is better for long deployment (like annihilation 2, she can kill katana guy before they even move).

I see I completely overlooked that Blue Poison's talent gives her some arts damage. That's pretty huge and explains why she's more favoured over Platinum. Thanks for the answers!

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I'm unsure I will use her due to Warfarin, Myrrh, Hibiscus and Gavial being great healers for me, I've promoted my Perfumer to E1. Curious to see why so many swear by her.

Cordelia

Jan 25, 2019
Even though I'm unsure I will use her due to Warfarin, Myrrh, Hibiscus and Gavial being great healers for me, I've promoted my Perfumer to E1. Curious to see why so many swear by her.
Perfumer is AoE healer who has passive regen for the whole map. WHOLE MAP.

She is really good for maps that have contant DoT damage.

If you have Ptilopsis, you don't really need Perfumer.

kagete

Oct 27, 2017
If I don't want Grani dupe tokens and already bought out the LMD, are the infinite LMD exchanges at 2:1 ratio more efficient than farming the daily LMD mission? Or are they just consolation prizes while farming Kohl and grindstones?

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Second Top Operator get! I also had Summon in there which is kinda a waste since none of the 6* have that in the pool. Just did Top Operator and Defense, so that should probably nail me a Defender in 9 hours.

edit: forgot I still could get the ticket from the daily, Hoshiguma added to the ranks!

Last edited:

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Second Top Operator get! I also had Summon in there which is kinda a waste since none of the 6* have that in the pool. Just did Top Operator and Defense, so that should probably nail me a Defender in 9 hours.

edit: forgot I still could get the ticket from the daily, Hoshiguma added to the ranks!

Hoshi is a permanent fixture on my team. So good.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget that there are archetypes under the archetypes.

Healing Defenders, Tank Defenders, DPS Defenders, and so on.

You want someone to heal your close units, when ranged tiles are at a premium? Throw down a healing defender like Saria.

Big baddie coming your way that hits like a truck? Tank defenders, like Cuora, are your top choice.

Waves and waves of baddies that you need to mow through? Slap dat Hoshiguma DPS defender down.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
If I don't want Grani dupe tokens and already bought out the LMD, are the infinite LMD exchanges at 2:1 ratio more efficient than farming the daily LMD mission? Or are they just consolation prizes while farming Kohl and grindstones?

Consolation prize. 300 tokens/30 sanity for 600 LMD exchange vs CE-5's 30 sanity for 7500 LMD.
--
Got a few more friend slots. qon#3317

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
Did the Jiraiza no boxes/no support GT-HX-3 challenge

Gitano, Lappland, and Skadi for the main big boss damage dealers.

Last edited:

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I maintain that Nightmare doesn't get enough credit. Her and Saria can basically heal each other so hard that they form a serious wall and can often handle lanes on their own. She's also a clutch third pseudo-healer in damage heavy maps that lets you keep tight formations even around AoE casters.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Ugh. I shoulda gone with her instead of Seige...
Well Siege is the best vanguard in the game. Pair her with Texas or Zima and you can forget about another vanguards. Except maybe Vigna.
Forget Scavenger and use Siege and Texas. Use Vigna if you need DP on kill.
Siege and Texas are my power couple, Vigna is a close third.
I have both and I'd trade in my Exu before my beloved Siege.

Siege X Texas combo is the real deal.
I got my SilverAsh to E2 but I rarely even use him because Siege and Texas can hold it down on their own anyways. If I lose it's because I can't get other units down fast enough and in those situations SilverAsh wouldn't help either...

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
HX-3 cleared! I had to borrow an Eyja for the additional magic damage but I did it! Mostly cleared the entire thing on my own, but I did read about the hint that roadblocks can cause the boss to walk in circles. SilverAsh and Grani came in clutch at the end, as they tied up 5 little mobs that retreated too early.

My team was E1 30-50, skill levels 2-4. Not sure if I want to try the challenge mode, will probably try practice sessions to see how I do. Now if only I can get good recruits

Oct 26, 2017
Already burned through all the LMD I've gotten from the event and finally got all the mats to E2 Blue Poison, just I'm so broke I can't promote her lol.