• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Did a ten cause why not?

Got all 3-4s I already maxed out in potential but then I got Nightingale so I can't really complain.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Did about 15 more summons after the 10... And well...

Screenshot_20200226-131511.png

Screenshot_20200226-131411.png

Rate up is a lie... But I'm not too mad lol.

wrongway

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah. After getting nothing but dupes (and mostly 3 star ones) on my 10-pull last banner, I got 5 new characters out of this one, including Ch'en. :D

Baalzebup

Oct 25, 2017
My luck with the rate-ups that I put more than the basic "roll 'till the guaranteed" is weird. First it was a 10-roll in the Siege banner, and I get Exusiai and Angelina. This time, I do 2 10-pulls and the second one gets me a dupe Exusiai and Ifrit as a new one. I also got nice extras like a dupe Nearl and Texas as a new + another as a dupe.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
Took me to the 10th pull to get the guarantee again. I know it's range but getting tired of it always taking the 10th pull to get the guarantee. Got Swire.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I did a stupid thing, but it paid off. Got Ch'en. Last operator I wanted. Shouldn't have rewarded the garbage gacha, but it is what it is.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pramanix dupe on my first pull. Might just leave it there.

Edit: Used the six pulls I had, got 6 3* units. Should have left it.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
My guaranteed turned out to be a 6 star. Wasn't Ch'en but I got the GOAT. This is after going 30-ish in on the other banner with only 2 Mayers and Silence to show for it (who was a dupe).

Funny how this worked out. If they don't skip the next Ifrit banner (need more certificates), I might wind up with her and Eyja in a round about way.

I'll keep trying for Ch'en with the orundum we get while this banner is up. Worst case scenario I add to my certificate total.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished 5-11 moments ago. Pretty interesting episode, and I liked that we followed Ch'en's perspective instead of the Doctor. Hoshiguma's a total rad chick, I really want her now.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Chen's kit seems insane. Pulled just like 11 times, got a dupe 5* Sora as my guarantee but got a new 4* so it's not tooooo bad. Will pull more once I convert my prime to currency once I hit lvl60 with the pack.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Got Chen in 3 single roll
And then switching to prev banner, got like 4 non rate up 5* and eyja in 2 multi

Damn Im lucksacking today.
Now what, saving for Blaze?

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Did 36 pulls.
Guaranteed 5* came on the 10th pull. Got a Skyfire which I didn't have before so not too mad about that.
Didn't get any 6* from those 36 pulls but the pulls themselves were pretty good. Got quite a few new units (which I will probably never use but yellow certificates, right?).
Decided to spend my saved up yellow certificates on headhunting permits because I got most of the units that come to the certificate shop already and the ones I don't have I don't really want anyways.
This added up to 18 more pulls.
The 8 singles were trash.
Final 10 pull.

Ch'en.

Last edited:

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
20+ pulls and the only 5* I got was the guarantee, another FEater. I got 3 Greyys and my first Cardigan who's Headhunting exclusive so eh.

Gacha sucks.

Zularti

Oct 25, 2017
Saved for 20 pulls got my third siege and Chen not bad. I feel like if I do 10 pulls instead of singles I satisfy the rng gods ha.

I think my team is almost perfect now but theses new lvls have been fun to figure out. Chen will be e2 tomorrow which should help.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like terrible idea, but my operator level situation still a big mess

Tempted to burn PO :(

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hit 60 and did another 15 pulls with the packs from it. A dupe Paramanix was about the best I got. Might just start saving for Nian at this point.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Did some more rolls and got a couple Greyys, I wasn't going to use him because "lol using a boy in a waifu gacha game" but he's cute and he was a great factor in me beating 4-10.

Forgrim

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I must say, I rerolled for exusai and got ifrit in my first ten pulls. Then got a saria in the recruiting in the first week and thought to myself that this was going to be an awesome game for top operators for me. Queue one month later, and 80 pulls later on the silverash banner and I only managed a dupe ifrit.

Not to worried since I was collecting yellow certs for silverash. Yesterday however, I managed another top operator tag and rolled without any modifiers and got siege (one of my most wanted). Right after that, I got a nuker tag for fire watch. Thought, what the hell, my luck is pretty good today and rolled 10x on eyjf ifrit banner and pulled eyjf. I went up 60% in 6 stars.

So keep the faith guys, luck can flip.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
2 singles got me FEater, which is about what I expected. I still have a 10-pull left, but my pity counter is only around 22, so I doubt I'll trigger it anytime soon. Might save for the Saria / Eyja banner thats coming up in the future. Chen is really tempting, but I doubt my luck will let me get her.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
e2ed my Silver Ash a couple of days ago but haven't really had time to try him out yet. Also never looked up what his Skill 3 actually does.

Just used him for the first time and his skill 3.

lol

Dude is a monster - need to adapt my whole setup around him and his skill 3 - what a beautiful beast xD
Good 24 hours.....

Top Operator Tag + AOE to get Ifrit.

Pulled Chen on my second pull.
Damn...grats - talk about lucky day.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
God the base building materials are destroying my LMD Wallet. I'll be so happy once I'm done completing my base once and for all.