platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Will update when i have the English version. This is from the japanese site.
www.armoredcore.net

Steam版のスペックとプレイ開始時間について : ARMORED CORE VI OFFICIAL SITE | アーマード・コア6 オフィシャルサイト

メカアクションゲーム「アーマード・コア」シリーズの公式サイト。シリーズ最新作『ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON』が遂に登場。パーツを組み替えて自分だけのオリジナルメカを操り、立体的で緩急あるステージを三次元機動で自由に駆け巡る。射撃と近接戦闘を駆使したメカならではのダイナミックな動きで難局に挑むアクションゲームです。
IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

Thanks JMS for the English version.

Ray Tracing is only for the Garage* so you may suffer a perf hit in menus, but be fine outside of it.

UltraWide and up to 120FPS supported on PC

image0.jpg

Last edited:

DemiArsene

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 14, 2023
12 gigs is a really odd amount, IIRC it was something similar for Elden Ring.

Glad my build still has a few years left it in to play games like this regardless

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Ray tracing in the garage achieved
Honestly I think thats a nice touch since people definitely will be spending a shitload of time in there lol. But gameplay wise not worth them trying to go crazy sinice they want at least 60. Also I hear game could have a 120 option at least on PC. Holding out hope its the same for current gen consoles.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I think thats a nice touch since people definitely will be spending a shitload of time in there lol. But gameplay wise not worth them trying to go crazy sinice they want at least 60. Also I hear game could have a 120 option at least on PC. Holding out hope its the same for current gen consoles.
It does have a 120 frame option on PC, they confirmed it

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly in line with Elden Ring, which is to be expected since the game likely uses the same version of their engine, or slightly newer.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Seems on par with Elden Ring
But I hope it runs well on both PC and consoles, Elden Ring was a shitshow so hope From has learned a bit from that

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
Nice. Running a R5 5600X and a 3070. Should be fine. I'n not sure about 120 fps though. Damn shame From can't get their act together with DLSS.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
1. I hope we can trace some rays outside the garage too, later on
2. On PC especially, I hope the issue of shader compilation has been mitigated in any way. Still expect them to be there, but at least be not as horrendous 🥹 .
3. Look quite reasonable at first glance, but the pace of action like Sekiro is going to be quite high. I hope it's very consistent for the min. spec.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
1. I hope we can trace some rays outside the garage too, later on
2. On PC especially, I hope the issue of shader compilation has been mitigated in any way. Still expect them to be there, but at least be not as horrendous 🥹 .
3. Look quite reasonable at first glance, but the pace of action like Sekiro is going to be quite high. I hope it's very consistent for the min. spec.
Prob not happening with this one. Def seems like the designed it to be about gameplay and higher frame rates.(when talking RT)

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
solid but you know that DX12 gonna make everybody nervous with From.

there's a vibe that they might've shaped up their engine, what with the lift of the framerate cap and the hands-on preview builds seeming decently solid, but that's just a vibe and absolutely nowhere near conclusive.
If all else nearly all screens and previews played were on PC only no consoles. So I guess it should be solid but I prob expect it still has the good terrible ole shader comp stuff.

Thank you gonna update the OP.

viotech3

Jul 31, 2020
Maryland
Me and my i5 7600k are gonna have a time. I really need to get a new CPU, it severely bottlenecks the rest of the system hahaha

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
If all else nearly all screens and previews played were on PC only no consoles. So I guess it should be solid but I prob expect it still has the good terrible ole shader comp stuff.
The people who played the demo on PC few weeks ago said they didn't notice any stutter, but there's speculation that the shaders may have been warmed up already.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
The people who played the demo on PC few weeks ago said they didn't notice any stutter, but there's speculation that the shaders may have been warmed up already.
def a curious one, It would be crazy to play the game through on all those PCs for chapter 1, unless they made a PC image and then deployed it to other machines which def could also not expose any stutter I could guess. guess def will find out soon enough.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
solid but you know that DX12 gonna make everybody nervous with From.

there's a vibe that they might've shaped up their engine, what with the lift of the framerate cap and the hands-on preview builds seeming decently solid, but that's just a vibe and absolutely nowhere near conclusive.
Right, DirectX 12... that's worrisome even in the hands of developers with high technical expertise.

I'm also feeling that same vibe, but I'm also going to be a bit apprehensive.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
def a curious one, It would be crazy to play the game through on all those PCs for chapter 1, unless they made a PC image and then deployed it to other machines which def could also not expose any stutter I could guess. guess def will find out soon enough.
At this point I'm hoping for some off-screen footage of a longer than expected loading bar that might suggest pre-compiled shaders.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
At this point I'm hoping for some off-screen footage of a longer than expected loading bar that might suggest pre-compiled shaders.
Haha yeah I def see that there were some load times for each mission it seemed like from a random video i saw. So might actually be okay.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Haha yeah I def see that there were some load times for each mission it seemed like from a random video i saw. So might actually be okay.
It would make sense, despite the levels being bigger, they're not streaming in parts of a large open world like Elden Ring, so pre-compiled shaders should be doable.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
It would make sense, despite the levels being bigger, they're not streaming in parts of a large open world like Elden Ring, so pre-compiled shaders should be doable.
Yeah I think they would just load the level in and be done with it. Which is probally why it should work well, vs games that need to be constantly streaming textures.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Kind of nice to see my aging 7700k and 2070 on the "recommended" side for once lol. Probably going to go with console if performance is alright, though.