• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
So I had bad armpit smell , even after cleaning it was there a few hours later. I talked to my family doctor recently and she told me to switch to organic food which has no hormones infused into the animal or the dairy. It's like a night and day difference in a week. Anyone else had this issue ?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Bacteria dude.
But continue to eat local meat without the hormones. That's better for all of us anyway.

Conmex

Banned
May 19, 2018
After my doctor poisoned me with cipro and flomax i was pretty much forced to go on a 100% organic diet. I was amazed at all the changes in my body. No more migraines, clearer skin, my athletes foot started healing.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Thread reminds me of a thread back from either the Gaf days or some other videogame forum I was on where people were recommending not using deoderant or most soaps... to switch to like only natural fat for washing or something... With the theory being that your body stinks because it's overcompensating for you adding so much deoderant and perfumes to your body (from soap, etc) and that washing every day is getting rid of your body's natural odor-fighting oils, and if you just give that all up, and wash like once a week you'll stop smelling. The story was the same for every advocate of it: They stunk horribly for a month, but then the stench magically went away.

I was like... guys... that stench isn't going away https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_adaptation

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
It's bacteria causing the smell not hormones, and you should really be using deodorant if you are producing smells.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Thread reminds me of a thread back from either the Gaf days or some other videogame forum I was on where people were recommending not using deoderant or most soaps... to switch to like only natural fat for washing or something... With the theory being that your body stinks because it's overcompensating for you adding so much deoderant and perfumes to your body (from soap, etc), and if you just naturally give that all up, and wash like once a week you'll stop smelling. The story was the same for every advocate of it: They stunk horribly for a month, but then the stench magically went away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_adaptation
I REMEMBER THAT THREAD!

it was about not using soap, only water. He said his skin and hair were a lot nicer, and he didn't have any kind of smell. He then proceed to tell us that the soap we used affected our body's natural way of cleaning itself or some shit lol

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I REMEMBER THAT THREAD!

it was about not using soap, only water. He said his skin and hair were a lot nicer, and he didn't have any kind of smell. He then proceed to tell us that the soap we used affected our body's natural way of cleaning itself or some shit lol

Yes yes yes yes yes. I wasn't sure if it was gaf or GenMay teamXbox or some other videogame related forum.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'm noticing a trend here. lol

Last edited:

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Thread reminds me of a thread back from either the Gaf days or some other videogame forum I was on where people were recommending not using deoderant or most soaps... to switch to like only natural fat for washing or something... With the theory being that your body stinks because it's overcompensating for you adding so much deoderant and perfumes to your body (from soap, etc) and that washing every day is getting rid of your body's natural odor-fighting oils, and if you just give that all up, and wash like once a week you'll stop smelling. The story was the same for every advocate of it: They stunk horribly for a month, but then the stench magically went away.

I was like... guys... that stench isn't going away https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neural_adaptation

That thread was a nightmare and I felt so bad for everyone who was agreeing, but even worse for the people who had to put up with them.

OP, just wear deodorant unless you have a medical condition that prohibits you from doing so. It's 2019.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018

Some of the hygiene threads on the old forum were terrifying.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely OP is not using Deo

I never understood that behavior.

There's a dude I don't know in some of my weekly 'old friends meetings' that always smells like old sweat. It's like, fuck, you're with people man, put some deo or take a shower every 4 hours. :lol

Deo should be mandatory to anyone as soon as you're in your teens.

EDIT: And for that dude, it's not even 'just cologne', it's just nothing,

behOemoth

Oct 27, 2017
I REMEMBER THAT THREAD!

I remember it as well and it is the same half true reasoning how detox cures and so on caught interests.

For op, if you really have odor problems use mild smelling or odorless deodorant rolls. They don't have to be antitranspirant with aluminum salts. Organic food can make you smell funny like alcohol, garlic and stuff.