• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Wonder what the reasoning would be for this. Maybe the series is now 100% dead and will never be featured in Smash outside a assist trophy.

RIP Lola Pop
290px-LolaPop.png

In all seriousness, i'd suspect they're just changing the URLs and such around. Really positive would be changing the URL because new Arms News is coming.

EDIT: BOTW has been impacted as well.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I get that the site outlived its usefulness, but it's a shame to see it go.

CO_Andy

Oct 25, 2017
Thanos'd out of existence to make room for a proper sequel to Punch-Out in the near future

Gouf

May 17, 2018
The Japanese website is still up, so I'm not sure if this really means much of anything to be honest.

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
Sold my copy around a year ago, but I've been hoping for a digital sale coming soon. I really miss playing Lola Pop.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I need to go back and give arms another chance. I actually liked it a lot

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
ARMS was a ton of fun, haven't played it since the final party crash, but I always get sucked in and play a couple hours when I do. Mechanica got robbed.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shame that online doesn't seem to be active anymore. Like I know rank matches were kinda rare but even the party lobbies are pretty much dead now.

Oct 27, 2017
ARMS and BotW removed from Nintendo platforms. Now exclusive on Rockstar's launcher on PC.

Everyone who owned a copy gets 1-2-Switch as compensation.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's just a configuration error. The Zelda website is the home for the whole franchise, not just BotW, they won't remove it.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boy did i absolutely love Arms when it was just the beta and boy did i absolutely despise the full game once it came out

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Nintendo to become a 1-2 Switch only company canformeddddddd

Or what if their servers are being hacked by a 1-2 Switch enthusiast

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
My random guess is that their system is set up so that if a subdomain is removed without providing a redirect, it defaults to whatever is first alphabetically in the list of pages on the site, which is 1-2-Switch.