• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Arnold apparently wants to make "Conan The Conqueror"

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Just a random tweet from the man promoting a new comic book. Does it mean anything? Probably not.

OR DOES IT

Oct 25, 2017
yeah it'd be nice 10 years ago but not sure it'd really work now, he would look more like the king from Conan who throws gold at conan (Max Von Sydow)

Nov 28, 2017
Absolutely. But listening to him and Milius on the commentary track for Barbarian, this falls under "well i already knew that." But i want it. He looks fine. Lets go!

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if they'd be willing now to give Momoa's Conan movie a sequel, given how big his name is now. Arnie could still be involved somehow but he's definitely a bit too old to be playing Conan himself.
The Momoa reboot was criminally underrated and was easily a far more accurate representation of Howard's character than the Arnold/Millius film. (It even had a Lovecraft nod)

Momoa was supposedly working on penning a sequel but nothing came of it unfortunately.