• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Just a random tweet from the man promoting a new comic book. Does it mean anything? Probably not.

OR DOES IT

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
I wish it did mean something, unfortunately, that ship should have sailed 10-15 years ago. I fear its way too late.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'd be willing now to give Momoa's Conan movie a sequel, given how big his name is now. Arnie could still be involved somehow but he's definitely a bit too old to be playing Conan himself.

Branaghs

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking yes. whyarewenotfundingthis.jpg and everything else needed. This could be a triumph he could retire from.

DO IT!

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
yeah it'd be nice 10 years ago but not sure it'd really work now, he would look more like the king from Conan who throws gold at conan (Max Von Sydow)

Atisha

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Absolutely. But listening to him and Milius on the commentary track for Barbarian, this falls under "well i already knew that." But i want it. He looks fine. Lets go!

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Destroyer certainly sets it up:

the-legend-of-conan.jpg

A movie I very much enjoy even though it isn't very good.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me would go for it, but another part of me thinks "let the past die"

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
Side note. Pretty interesting that we know who you are talking about just with a first name and before we finish the rest of the sentence.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Do it. Better yet, give us a dual Conan Movie, with Momoa Flashbacks while Arnold is off on his final adventure as Old King Conan.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if they'd be willing now to give Momoa's Conan movie a sequel, given how big his name is now. Arnie could still be involved somehow but he's definitely a bit too old to be playing Conan himself.

The Momoa reboot was criminally underrated and was easily a far more accurate representation of Howard's character than the Arnold/Millius film. (It even had a Lovecraft nod)

Momoa was supposedly working on penning a sequel but nothing came of it unfortunately.