• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

schwifty

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish I were more excited about this, but I haven't enjoyed this show since it moved to Netflix.

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
Is this season 6 now? I still haven't seen season 5. The bloom's gone off the rose for me with this show, unfortunately.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I hope the second half of season 5 is actually decent. I couldn't even muster up the will to finish the first half :/

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017

borghe

Oct 27, 2017
in general probably don't have much excitement.. though I did just watch Game Night which was very funny and he basically played the same character. so maybe I'll start AD back up (haven't gotten through Netflix seasons)

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I guess this is the second half of season 5? This show just depresses me now and the first three seasons were probably my favorite thing ever. They just failed to recapture that lightning in the bottle, but I'll watch this with an open mind.

tommyv2

Nov 6, 2017
This show's fall from grace is the true joke here. It's not so much a downward spiral as it is a freefall into oblivion.

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
I actually enjoyed season 4 when it came out years ago, but like everyone else here, I'm unsure as to why I have little to no interest in the new season. Still haven't seen 5. Is this 5.2 or season 6?

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
This show + Futurama are my #1 and #2 reasons why dead shows should stay dead. Have we had a "what is the best revived show?" thread? that might be interesting.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Lindsay's ignominious disappearance from S5 puts it well below even S4 for me. I'll watch it out of a sense of obligation, but I'm not psyched about it. Let the show die.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I watched the first episode of S5 and never went back. Don't want to ruin the memory of S1-3.

Depressing.

Nov 1, 2017
Season 5 was so disappointing. So was season 4, but there's at least SOME good stuff in there. Season 5 was laugh-free and mostly consisted of Ron Howard giving endless exposition.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when this was one of the greatest shows of all time?

Cuz I'm starting to forget.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I was wondering about this for the past couple of weeks and assumed Netflix would just randomly drop the rest of the episodes to let it die. The first half of season 5 was such a bore to the point where it was more fun to point out when Portia DeRossi was in the same scenes as the rest of the cast and when she wasn't. I really hope this is it and there won't be any more episodes. I also really hope that they won' t have another cliffhanger since the big wait is not worth it.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't hate season 5, but still...not super psyched. I'll watch it, but half out of obligation. I'm sure there will be some good laughs.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I enjoyed part 1 and thought the remixed S4 was better than the original cut, but I generally agree that the show's best days are behind it now.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Even as someone who really enjoyed Season 4 - almost as much as Season 3, honestly - zero enthusiasm here. Like, I'm in full "let's get this over with" mode.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Kinda fascinated they're still going ahead with this. I was a latecomer to Arrested Development and while the first two seasons are solid gold the show starts to tarnish a bit in its third season and while I was initially excited for season four, it fragmentation of characters made things a bit too unenjoyable.

Haven't bothered with season five.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
The first half of season 5 was genuinely painful to watch outside of a few scenes. I hope with all my heart that the second half is much better, because I don't think there will be any more AD after this.

It shouldn't be possible for Jessica Walter and David Cross to get literally no laughs in half a season but somehow they managed it. Something went terribly wrong with this season.

Oct 25, 2017
This show should have stayed dead. I legitimately can't believe how uninterested I am in this after loving the first 3 seasons.