• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I don't know what to feel. S4 and S5 were so underwhelming. I like the characters still for the most part, though some have really taken a dive, but this whole over arching plot is just the worst and I just have no interesting to see how it ends.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I've watched some when it returned the first time but it lost the magic of the first couple of seasons.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck does Season 5 Part 2 mean? Seasons don't have parts. It's either a season or it isn't.

Don't want to keep you from shouting at clouds, but this has been a thing for a long, long time and seemingly every second show has done it. Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Attack on Titan, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt etc. etc. etc.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I will watch it, but i really hated season 5.

I am one of the rare people who liked OG cut of season 4.

Give a season of Job and Tobias episodes. Or just make the Jobias Some Cofee spinoff I crave

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
Big AD fan but I didn't check out season 5 yet. Season 4 was decent I thought but pretty far off the high water mark of season 2. Worth looking into?

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Big AD fan but I didn't check out season 5 yet. Season 4 was decent I thought but pretty far off the high water mark of season 2. Worth looking into?
Sure. I enjoyed it. Make your own judgment. It's not the prime of the earlier seasons, but there's still very little else like it to compete against.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Sure... there's some great jokes, just be prepared that it's get really plot heavy. A good 5 minutes is usually used just tfor recap in every episode. It just never feels like it get's its groove back.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Season 5 part 1 was probably some of the worst thing I've seen.

Unbelievable.

I think OG season 4 had some pretty cool pay off but I understand not everyone being on board.

I think s4 2.0 ruined the first episodes by being too messy but ultimately I'd say they did a great job patching it together.

Season 5 part 1 was a total disaster with no redeeming value safe seeing the cast.

Lets hope part 2 can do something worth watching...

I actually dont have much interest but I will finish it. I owe the first season's that.

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Looks alright, first part of season 5 was decent and season 4 had it's moments, but it's probably time to retire the Bluth family at this point.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't a huge fan of part 1 of the season, but I'm in for more. Trailer is funny, hopefully these weren't all the good jokes, lol.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Fine. I'll fucking watch it. Can't be worse than part 1.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
I will watch it hoping that this is the end. There is no coming back from this season, the spark is out.

I didn't think it was possible to make Tobias and Lucille completely unfunny but they somehow did it.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
wow, that trailer was not funny. This should never have come back tbh . It's like season 4 of community but with no excuse

Nov 18, 2017
I enjoyed Community season 4, AD season 4, the recut of season 4, and AD season 5 part 1.

F*** you internet concensus, I won't do what you tell me.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
k9ERVsf.gif

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
AD: Hold my Season 4 Original Cut.

I thought S5P1 was worse. He original cut of season 4 was jarring and nowhere near the magic of S1-3, but it still gave me some laughs. My wife straight up hit me with a "you're not laughing" while I was watching S5P1. Because she's been around for enough AD rewatches that she knows I'm laughing and quoting along like a jackass the entire time.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Season 5 was way better than 4, and while it wasn't the peak of AD, it was still funny at times, so I'm glad we'll finally have this and have it done with haha.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Well I'll give it a try at least. I really want to love these new seasons, but they're just not clicking for me. I still need to finish the last few episodes of Season Five part One. Here's hoping they stick the landing.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Please end this here. Wish they wouldnt have tarnished the legacy of a perfect show. I dont think any show was ever as consistently good as those first 3 seasons.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
I want a season to just stay on week after week from beginning to end. Enough of these fucking breaks in the middle of seasons.

But no regular show releases without breaks either. They always take breaks for sporting events, holidays, other important TV events and also 10+ episode seasons usually take like a mid season break for a few weeks. This has been a thing for decades.