• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked this episode. Good ending. And really feel like Caiden James is getting death flags from his own team mates.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
This episode is called Divided. Next episode is called We Fall. So two episodes maybe?

Maybe three

OLIVER AND DINAH FACE OFF — Oliver (Stephen Amell) continues his battle with Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson). Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) and Oliver have a major disagreement that endangers the life of one of their own. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Oscar Balderrama (#612). Original airdate 2/1/2018.
http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-spoilers-all-or-nothing-description/

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
That was a good episode and even with a team Oliver feels outmatched. It's a nice take instead of trying to one up themselves with a single villain again.

Also realized Samanda Watson/Sydelle Noel must've left the show because GLOW season two started filming.

I really liked this episode. Good ending. And really feel like Caiden James is getting death flags from his own team mates.
Some rumors/potential spoilers floating around:
Michael Emerson apparently only shot until the end of 2017. Rumor is that Richard Dragon kills Cayden James and is the true big bad. And as I just saw at the start of the episode, Kirk Acevedo got higher billing than Emerson.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Some rumors/potential spoilers floating around:
Michael Emerson apparently only shot until the end of 2017. Rumor is that Richard Dragon kills Cayden James and is the true big bad. And as I just saw at the start of the episode, Kirk Acevedo got higher billing than Emerson.
Yeah, I can def see that.
Kirk Acevedo would make a great leader of the villians. Loved him in Fringe, esp his evil version

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Not a bad ep .
Also i guess Mr T skimming some money from investors .
That the only way he get the cash to set up that place lol.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Average episode for Arrow. Same old same old... Arrow is surrounded by his enemies, and still manages to escape scott free everytime... it's comical.

But hey, at least Dig can reload a gun again, so congrats

And Team Noobs get their own NoobCave

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God please get rid of Curtis, Dinah and Rene and just bring back Slade for good. Slade and Oliver will always have better chemistry. Their history can't be overstated.

Dinah and Rene acting holier than thou annoys me to no end. I have no fucking clue how being put under surveillance equals lying to the team about Vigilante and testifying to the authorities about their activities. NO FUCKING CLUE.

Honestly would not mind if they were killed off.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one having a hard time taking the nerd hacker villain as the big bad seriously?
Just cuz you talk in monotone with no expression, with cliche villain speak... how is he really any threat?

Also... if Team Arrow is THAT concerned about how big a team-up of villains they are going up against... HELLO, you were literally in a crossover not that long ago...

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one having a hard time taking the nerd hacker villain as the big bad seriously?
Just cuz you talk in monotone with no expression, with cliche villain speak... how is he really any threat?

Also... if Team Arrow is THAT concerned about how big a team-up of villains they are going up against... HELLO, you were literally in a crossover not that long ago...

We all know they not going to call anyone .
It's the same when other teams get in trouble.

Also at this point oliver going to have to tell the world he GA cause every bad guy knows now lol.
They have to find a away to make everything legal .

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Barry is a moron and quite possibly the worst version of Flash in any universe. I like the show but he is a fucking moron.

I don't watch Supergirl but she's in a different universe. Oliver doesn't kill so that makes things difficult.

Now if Slade were here, he'd have killed these people in the beginning of the season. Big Bad over.

The Legends could probably help, after blowing up half the city and losing the other half in another century

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Barry is a moron and quite possibly the worst version of Flash in any universe. I like the show but he is a fucking moron.

I don't watch Supergirl but she's in a different universe. Oliver doesn't kill so that makes things difficult.

Now if Slade were here, he'd have killed these people in the beginning of the season. Big Bad over.

The Legends could probably help, after blowing up half the city and losing the other half in another century

Oliver kills it's just that it used as plot device when they fell like it.
At this point most of these comics show would be over if they had Barry and even more so Oliver like how they suppose to be .
The season would be done in first few mins for the villain for the week \ season lol.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oliver kills it's just that it used as plot device when they fell like it.
At this point most of these comics show would be over if they had Barry and even more so Oliver like how they suppose to be .
The season would be done in first few mins for the villain for the week \ season lol.
They could write compelling villains and not try to stretch out ONE main big bad villain over 20 episodes.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FIne... bring in Vibe and Killer Frost... they incapacitated and captured Black Siren easily with that weird tech before, which I think Vibe could make natively with his powers now.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
They could write compelling villains and not try to stretch out ONE main big bad villain over 20 episodes.

True but like i said at this point even then that hard to do in a way .
Arrow has a team of villains but even so they have plot saving them
If this was season 1 or 5 he would pick them off one by one and even now they have to have him nerf .

Barry at this point so broken that he has his own issues when writing for him.
Even if he odes not kill.

tgrfawcett

Oct 25, 2017
Utah
I am about ten thousand times more interested in the ventures of Dinah, Curtis, and Rene than I am in the adventures of Green Arrow and Diggle with support from Felicity. I would hope since they gave them a brand new set that they are going to use it for a while. The episode was good, at this point, I am just waiting for Ricardo to take over and the season to actually get somewhere. So far there is not more than one or two plot threads that have been remotely interesting or fleshed out. They really need to clean house for the creative and bring in some fresh eyes to improve the mess they have right now.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Emerson and Avocado....holy shit.

Love these guyys.

EDIT

hahaha, they make it so easy to make the joke.

vlcsnap-2018-01-19-13mus2k.png

Last edited:

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Overall a good episode and much better then the flash which was bullshit.

Only annoying thing is the justifications for them leaving team arrow are rubbish.

Oliver made excellent points about it.:

'Your moaning about trust and them taking you away from your kid so you both lied, started trying to bang your ex who kills people and tries to kill us and also risk taking my kid away from me by putting me in prison and that's all before we started spying on you'

Only one who is justified is Curtis otherwise Renee and dihna are worse then Oliver in this scenario yet try to have the moral high ground. Just being selfish and justifying their actions to themselves.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The theme will be all back next week, dont worry, this wont last long.

Man, I cant stress enough how amazing Emerson is, I love him as a villain.

Evil Ben Linus was best Ben Linus.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
This might be a personal thing, but my eyes have started glazing over when a one shot fight scene happens.

I really liked them when it was done sparingly. It feels like there's one in every other episode and each time they do it, the sloppier they get.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I just can't with Rene anymore.

Glad Diggle is back to normal. Not going to be enough though.

Good episode, and doesn't feel stuck in the mud like Flash currently.

Waiting for the Diggle/Black Lightning meetup episode.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boring episode

This might be a personal thing, but my eyes have started glazing over when a one shot fight scene happens.

I really liked them when it was done sparingly. It feels like there's one in every other episode and each time they do it, the sloppier they get.
I feel the same

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
'Your moaning about trust and them taking you away from your kid so you both lied, started trying to bang your ex who kills people and tries to kill us and also risk taking my kid away from me by putting me in prison and that's all before we started spying on you'

Only one who is justified is Curtis otherwise Renee and dihna are worse then Oliver in this scenario yet try to have the moral high ground. Just being selfish and justifying their actions to themselves.
Hope they're all killed off soon

Oct 26, 2017
I understand Renee. His family comes first and he was put in a very difficult position. Oliver went off on him for the same reason.

Ultimately I think they're all assholes (except Curtis). That includes team Arrow.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Oliver and Rene both have a strong, understandable case for why they did what they did. I wouldn't say either of them are in the right, but it tracks with their characters and makes sense.

Curtis has a right to be upset because he did nothing wrong and was dragged into it and put under surveillance even though he's been around for half the show with no loyalty issues.

Dinah basically fucked up hard and let a villain run free but that Instagram tho

Agents of Shield is the worst show ever

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Ahahahaha no. You're not going to trick me with "it's good now, really". It wasn't good at the end of S1, or during S2, or halfway through S3 which is the three chances I gave it.

Nobody is going to convince me on this.

You're going to argue that in the Arrow thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.