• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Iiiiin. Didn't watch S6 as it aired but ended up regretting it 'cause I actually enjoyed it a fair bit when it hit Netflix. Made for great background TV. Probably helps that I wasn't stuck waiting forever while the two "teams" bounced off each other futilely.

Supermax has a ton of promise, and the Longbow Hunters, hooboy. This could be a TREAT.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yo, if you missed Season 5 for Prometheus... one of my most fave things to make fun of is his entrance/theme music... it's like someone decided to play with a casio keyboard sliding down all the keys repeatedly to indicate "danger"... shit's fucking unintentionally hilarious

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
After having seen a couple seasons of legends, flash until last season, black lightning and Arrow until last season I can easily say that season 5 of Arrow was GOAT DCW

Prometheus really hammered it home every scene his actor had, nice scenery chewing. And the ensemble chemistry was good and not as inundated with drama every episode

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
WE'RE BACK TONIGHT!! Arrow is a Monday show now! (Followed by Legends from next week!)

#7.01 "Inmate #4587"
LOCKED UP — Following Oliver's (Stephen Amell) shocking decision to turn himself over to the FBI and reveal his identity as the Green Arrow to the public, Oliver has spent the past five months in Slabside Maximum Security Prison. Determined to keep a low profile to shorten his sentence for the sake of his family, Oliver is tested when he runs into old foes. Meanwhile, Diggle (David Ramsey) and Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) have taken on new jobs and left their costumes behind but not everyone is following suit. With her focus on William (guest star Jack Moore), Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) tries to start over but when someone from her past resurfaces, things become complicated. James Bamford directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Oscar Balderrama (#701).

arrow-season-7-photos-2.jpg

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Finally. Want to see how they're going to tackle the prison story, needs to go as brutal as possible. Fuck Batman Brutal.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Yo, if you missed Season 5 for Prometheus... one of my most fave things to make fun of is his entrance/theme music... it's like someone decided to play with a casio keyboard sliding down all the keys repeatedly to indicate "danger"... shit's fucking unintentionally hilarious
It is kind of goofy but I loved that moment when Oliver shot an arrow at him and his theme was playing, and then Prometheus threw a throwing star into the arrow, splitting it, and the Arrow theme morphed into Prometheus' theme. Shit was mad hype.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
So, any idea on how they will solve the prison thing?

My wish would be for the first third of season to be spent in the prison with Oliver, to get to know again a lot of villains.

Then massive jail break by the Longbow Hunters, Oliver decides to become GA again to bring everybody back to jail. Rest of the season is tracking the escaped villains while being a fugitive.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Almost forgot this was on tonight. Gotta say they do it to me every time. They hype me up for the start of a new season. Just fuck this up. There is a new showrunner so I'm hopeful. As I've said before in the past I don't mind Felicity when she's written well. Just don't do stupid shit with her like that ugh Atom suit thing.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Very good opening so far!

Off topic. Hmm. I didn't know Disney was doing live action Nutcracker. Might have to check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.