• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Damn had stuff to do so will have to catch up later .
Also just want to say is funny how bad Felicity and William have it because of oliver did lol .

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Got Diaz front flipping Felicity through a table one second & a naked Ollie beating the hell out of dudes the next. This is a premiere. Haha

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Was Diaz just fucking with Oliver!? How was that not a kill?

That will be the last we ever see of William. He would be forgotten or come back all aged thanks to speedforce.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Ollie is not fucking around this season. I pity the poor fools that cross his path. Barry gonna see this new Ollie in the crossover & piss in his red spandex.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was a pretty meh premiere compared to Flash and Supergirl

The flash forward was just wut

Not showing what happened with Diaz was weak af

And the fight stuff they hyped up didn't meet expectations

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Side note: it's so cool that Matt Ryan took a character that originated on a different network & managed to be so loved & so good that he was brought over to a new network; retroactively inserted into an existing continuity & became a regular on a totally different show than the one he came over & was re-introduced in. I don't think that's happened before. But, it's awesome.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Using the show's penchant for flashbacks as misdirection to hide the fact that these are flash forwards is godlike.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I'm okay with flash forwards as long as they try to make some of it stick. I fully expect some speedforce fuckary to take place.

Yeah we all assumed it was either flashbacks or something taking place in the present. I don't think anyone or many seriously considered a flash forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.