• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Is there any reason to think the new Green Arrow isn't Roy? It would explain the flips and if he screws something up later on, it would be an easy set up for Punished Roy on the island as well. Plus he's already been cleared of being him so he'd be more likely to do it I think.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
New Green Arrow sure seems to be Roy. Colton has said he hasn't been allowed to shave his facial hair, so presumably they'll film all his flashforward stuff, he'll shave and then they'll unmask him. That said, I can't understand why he'd be running around and not talk to at least Diggle and Felicity.

The other option is William from the future, but they did say they were staying grounded and not scifi this year.

Or it's someone new. That is Oliver's GA suit though, so it'd make sense if they had access to his gear.

Also someone pointed out that over on Legends, in the future the code to Smoak Industries is... 4587. It's been a subtle arc number in the show, not as obvious as 52.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Decent enough premiere.

Not sure I like the idea of them adding a flashforward trope. It's been done to death already.

Oct 25, 2017
Something nobody talked about but the scene transition and framing from the new GA to the flashforward was god tier.

We still don't know about the mystery inmate right?

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Loved the premiere, imo better than Flash and Supergirl.

Where are you guys getting the time travel info from, or is it just speculation?

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Amell looked really badass in prison but knowing he will shave his beard just makes me sad.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does anybody recognize that inmate that was getting picked on?
I swear he looks so familiar... like I've seen him in another superhero tv show as a guest character... I wana say I saw him either Smallville or another dc tv show, but having hard time remembering

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Does anybody recognize that inmate that was getting picked on?
I swear he looks so familiar... like I've seen him in another superhero tv show as a guest character... I wana say I saw him either Smallville or another dc tv show, but having hard time remembering

I only know him from the Freddy Vs Jason movie.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hah, and that ep also had Jessica Parker Kennedy as Plastique, now she's Nora West-Allen on The Flash

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I LOVE it. That's some classic "what if Kal-El landed in Gotham" type shit. Into my veeeeeins.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ep 1 was fantastic. Destroyed Flash's premiere. I wish that show would wake from its groggy mediocrity. BL is amazing. I don't have many doubts about Legends being solid again this year. I forgot Supergirl still exists!

Oct 25, 2017
Man, that flash forward twist at the end was something.

Really good premiere overall. Oliver and Rene both had some great scenes.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Arrow with flash forwards twenty years in the future, Barry disappearing, and Nora showing up from the future. I wonder how that all lines up?

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
Holy shit! That was honestly the most I've been engrossed in an episode of Arrow since season 5. The show feels different, like it's way more confident and focused.

Any ideas on who the masked vigilante is?

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
But how can future william be in the present if he's suppose to be future william?

It's Roy.

Yeah, they made it painfully obvious that it's Roy under that hood. Anyone getting worked up & upset if it turns out to be him really should reel it in a bit.

At least if doesn't turn out to be him, you'll be happy. But when it likely does; you be as annoyed. But, the guy literally did all of Roy's Red Arrow antics.

That said; I guess there could be some super-fuckery with the flash-forward being 20 years from now & it still being William who came back after the flash-forwards. But that sounds so damn convoluted my eyes crossed just typing it.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Strongest premiere the show ever had. That raw shower fight scene was amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.