• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The best show to land the Bullseye returns...
To the new day & time of Monday October 15th at 8:00pm on The CW!

arrowottzii6.png

There has been no shortage of close calls for Oliver Queen when it comes to protecting his Super Hero identity, but in the season six finale, he was finally backed into a corner and forced to reveal himself to the world as the Green Arrow. Now, Oliver will come face-to-face with many of the criminals he placed behind bars, as he makes a new home for himself at Slabside Maximum Security Prison. Oliver will find himself vulnerable in a way unlike ever before when a mysterious new enemy begins to unravel his work as Green Arrow, challenging him to redeem his name or risk losing everything.

Also... where's Ragman?

Main Cast
Stephen Amell as Oliver 'Jailbird' Queen
David Ramsey as John 'Agent of A.R.G.U.S.' Diggle
Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity 'Got A New Hair Color' Smoak
Echo Kellum as Curtis 'Dead Weight' Holt
Rick Gonzalez as Rene 'Unchanging' Ramirez
Juliana Harkavy as Dinah 'O Captain My Captain' Drake
Katie Cassidy as Laurel 'Redeemed, Apparently' Lance-2
Colton Haynes as Roy 'Totally Not The New Green Arrow' Harper
Kirk Acevedo as Ricardo 'Repeat' Diaz

Guest Cast
Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent/Superman
Ruby Rose as Kate Kane/Batwoman

Michael Jai White as Ben Turner
Vinnie Jones as Danny Brickwell
Cody Runnels as Derek Sampson
Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Michaels
David Nykl as Anatoly Knyazev
Sydelle Noel as Samandra Watson
Katherine McNamara as Maya
Holly Elissa as Red Dart
Miranda Edwards as Silencer
Michael Jonsson as Kodiak

Please use spoiler tags where appropriate. Season 6 of Arrow should be available everywhere.​

And be sure to catch this year's crossover event!

arrow-season-7-photos-7.jpg

arrow-season-7-photos-4.jpg

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So hyped for the supermax scenes

so sad that is not going to last and that the episodes will have more stuff than the supermax scenes

Oct 25, 2017
Remember how Laurel-two brutally killed a bunch of people but I guess it's fine. Team flash was hanging out with a drug lord slaver so I guess its all gucci

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to this being back. Will be curious in what they will do with Black Siren

Oct 25, 2017
The main issues with Season 6 was that the team drama around the middle of the season was really dumb, and Cayden James was a complete idiot for a guy who was supposed to be so smart.

Once Diaz took over the story everything got a lot better.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Amell's said the premiere surprises haven't leaked - including the final unrevealed prison mate - getting excited. Also that he'll be in prison longer than you think. He said episode 7 is the 'last with the beard', so go figure.

He also said he thinks this crossover will be the best yet, easily. They do keep topping themselves. New details next week.

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/videos/525030334589146/

Also - "will Oliver meet Ralph Dibny?". "I don't know who that is".

Last edited:

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
For season 4's sins, I skipped seasons 5 and 6. I know 5 is supposed to be good. Assassin's Creed Syndicate is supposed to be good but nobody played it b/c Unity was garbage.

Still, I'll give 7 a shot. Let's see where we end up.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yea the crossover was fun aside from Felicity predictably being Felicity, as well as the usual lack of focus on the "lesser" Legends.

There were many highlights, but Sara and Alex finally meeting, and then some, was just god-tier stuff

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
I fell behind last season. Finally caught up last month.

Chesthair :(

I'm still not recovered, but I'm ready for the adventures of Prison Daddy Ollie.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
For season 4's sins, I skipped seasons 5 and 6. I know 5 is supposed to be good. Assassin's Creed Syndicate is supposed to be good but nobody played it b/c Unity was garbage.

5 was the best in the series. Do yourself a favor and go back.

6 was a mixed bag. Some great episodes, some season 3/4 tier ones.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Go watch S5. Wouldn't be surprised if it's better than S7 too

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wish Prometheus hadn't killed off Cutty in season 5 and that he was in prison too. He was the best of their grounded villains.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The only problem with Church was Chad Coleman couldn't do his own stunts and it was painfully obvious when they switched to the stunt actor because he wasn't masked.

Prison fight scenes will be good because Amell is capable of doing his own fights now.

Status
Not open for further replies.