• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I don't mind the Queen's Gambit retcon. It makes sense that Merlyn would pay a criminal organization for the hit. It just so happened that there was someone with an additional motive to take the contract.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
surprise motherfucker

IjIlCL5.gif

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is it really a retcon? Yes it's silly and a bit much. But, someone actually had to do it. You think Malcom actually did it himself? Clearly he hired some organization.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Is it really a retcon? Yes it's silly and a bit much. But, someone actually had to do it. You think Malcom actually did it himself? Clearly he hired some organization.
I mean that's the thing. Malcolm would've been completely capable of doing it himself. He's a trained assassin. But also hiring someone would've been well within his means. Works either way.

He was also in Russia with Kovar the year before for no particular reason, just classic bad guy dealings.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I was seeing some people say that Emiko wasn't behind the bombing of the Gambit. That Dante was just showing her the plans, kind of giving her a choice to see where her morals lie, with the Black Circle or her dad.

Gibbs

Oct 25, 2017
West Virginia
I give you one last Wozzly fanfic. Am I Wozzly? No. However, we dated for quite a while, and figured since Arrow is ending, you should have one from the archives. This was back from 2015.

Green Arrow meets Arsenal

After helping Barry take down Dr. Wells, Oliver decided to make one quick stop in Central City before heading to Nanda Parbat. He found Roy's apartment with ease, after all he had an entire League to find people. Roy was laying in bed when Oliver entered. Roy was started, the mask Oliver wore confused the man who used to be called Arsenal. "Roy," Oliver said.
"Ollie! What are you doing here?" said Roy. He sat up and stared in disbelief. Oliver made his way to the bed and sat beside him. "I had to see you before I left..." Oliver didn't know how to say what was on his mind.

"Why?" asked Roy.
"Because I wanted to do this," and before Roy could say anything Oliver kissed him, their lips brushing against each other, jolts of electricity pulsing through their bodies. Oliver leaned back.
"Don't stop, Oliver," said Roy as he used his hands to bring the Arrow closer and kissed him. The kiss lasted what felt like hours, their tongues locking. At last Oliver broke away out of breath.
Roy looked down and saw Oliver's Arrow fully knocked. "Looks like something needs taking care of, Ollie." said Roy with a grin.

"You know what the problem is with Arsenal?" said Oliver.
"What is?" asked Roy?

"They always try to walk it in," said Oliver as he grabbed Roy and threw him on the bed, flipping him over. "I don't plan to walk in, Roy." Oliver took out his Arrow and he grabbed Roy's behind and Oliver's Demon Head entered Roy's Arsenal. Roy moaned in pleasure as Oliver continued. It felt good, better than his time with Thea. Sure Thea was good, but no one could satisfy Roy as Oliver could.
Ollie began to sweat as he continued into Roy's Arsenal. Roy couldn't get enough, he moved with Oliver's rhythm and even did a few tricks he picked up during his stint in Iron Heights. "You're El-Sah-Him, take me like Ra's al-Ghulwould!"

"MY NAME IS OLIVER QUEEN!" Oliver bellowed as he climaxed. Olivers quiver emptied, shooting all his arrows deep into Roy. As Oliver finished, he collapsed on top of Roy, their lips locking....

To be continued....

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Gonna be hard to redeem Emiko when she's a higher-up in a huge terrorist organization. I guess they did something similar with Merlyn though.
Also her and Oliver's arrow exchange was amazing.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe you that it's better than Arrow

Prison ep, documentary, Stanley, flashforward

Flash though... uh yeah

I almost dislike Supergirl as much as you do, so this is big coming from me

Until like this week I guess, Arrow felt pretty aimless in comparison to Supergirl's consistency.

This ain't a plus to me :P

Actually I'd go further than that and say that the Prison and Documentary episodes were the only ones I truly enjoyed. Outside of the sad fact that Stanley was scarier than Cicada has been this entire season, didn't care that much for that episode either.

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering that her mother's murder is still unresolved and that she hesitated against Rene, Emiko is 100% going to be backstabbed by the end of the season

Gibbs

Oct 25, 2017
West Virginia
I love how due to the references you can tell exactly when this was written

Thank you for this

It's one of the tamer ones but atleast I could keep the memory of Wozzly alive. =)

What happened to Wozzly anyway? Did he not come with us?

Oh you know.... times change, people change.... On a Tuesday you're dating and you're incredibly happy planning a life together, moving in together... and by Wednesday night you tell your boyfriend how gross, fat, disgusting they are, and how you don't love them and you just leave. Basically destroying them in the process.

I loved Wozzly to death and I still do. Fantastic person, and easily the best human I've ever met in my life... just Wozzly threw away a family, a life, and so much more to be someone they honestly aren't. You can't save everyone... but I tried.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Synopsis for 7x18 released:

https://www.allabouttvnews.com/2019...poilers-lost-canary-official-description.html

"BIRDS OF PREY; CAITY LOTZ GUEST STARS — After being accused of murder and having her criminal past exposed, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) goes full Black Siren and teams up with an old criminal acquaintance, Shadow Thief (guest star Carmel Amit), to go on a crime spree around Star City. While Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) aims to bring Laurel in, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) refuses to give up on her friend and tries everything to get through to her, even summoning Sara Lance (guest star Caity Lotz) for help. However, Laurel rebuffs all her efforts, forcing the former friends to face off against each other. Kristin Windell directed the episode written by Jill Blankenship & Elisa Delson (#718). Original airdate 4/15/2019."

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I wonder if Black Siren is just the first character to get "exposed". I can totally see this leading into every other hero getting outed and smeared which inevitably leads to Star City's anti-vigilante bias.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I wonder if Black Siren is just the first character to get "exposed". I can totally see this leading into every other hero getting outed and smeared which inevitably leads to Star City's anti-vigilante bias.
I mean who is going to get exposed worse than Black Siren? Everybody knows about Oliver's killing spree already.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wildest episode ending: Sara takes Black Siren with her and she becomes a legend.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Wildest episode ending: Sara takes Black Siren with her and she becomes a legend.

Other possible endings:

Laurel moves to Gotham, joins the Bat Family.

Laurel learns that her Oliver survived, returns to Earth 2. During Crisis, Laurel and Oliver bring over a group of refugees as Earth 2 is destroyed and set up ship as the Green Arrow and Black Canary of Seattle.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Catching up on Monday & really couldn't get over Dante's goons dressing almost exactly like Cicada. I actually thought it was him the first time we saw them in their get-up.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
This season has been really shit imo, all the future stuff has been rubbish. This series really swings wildly from great to shit depending on the season.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
I know she gets a lot of hate but the show didn't really work or click for me until she joined the team. She brought a lot of joy to Oliver's (initially) joyless crusade.

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
I know she gets a lot of hate but the show didn't really work or click for me until she joined the team. She brought a lot of joy to Oliver's (initially) joyless crusade.
When do you consider joining the team? Because she was great at the beginning. It's when they made her a romantic interest that her character started going to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.