• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Huge surprise, but her disappearing with the kid is at least one way to make sure Dinah and the others don't know about it.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
In regards to another possible exit:

Katie Cassidy also hasn't been seen in Vancouver since they wrapped filming on the next episode, and is sporting a new haircut on instagram.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
So the future story presumably ends with Felicity going back in time to kill herself, thus preventing the future dystopia and allowing Ollie to bang Black Siren.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Felicity leaving actually makes sense considering nobody but Diggle knows she's pregnant. Her character has to go into hiding pretty soon. Not surprised. Would be surprised if she's not back for the finale too.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Man, I really wanna go back and see the first season thread but it's probably gone.

I forgot if I posted in it or not.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Felicity leaving actually makes sense considering nobody but Diggle knows she's pregnant. Her character has to go into hiding pretty soon. Not surprised. Would be surprised if she's not back for the finale too.

It also probably means that Calculator Felicity isn't surviving to the end of the season.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Yeah I wondered how they were going to get around that issue

I guess her going into hiding for decades helps

What I'm more curious is how they write it from Oliver's perspective

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Surprised to hear this news, considering she is a major part of the show and there is only one shortened season left.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In regards to another possible exit:

Katie Cassidy also hasn't been seen in Vancouver since they wrapped filming on the next episode, and is sporting a new haircut on instagram.
Hopefully not. :( Though, she like Roy, hasn't really been in every episode.. So she might be elsewhere..

She also just recently apparently hit the gym and stared training too. Very intersting

Like the waverider! lol

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The show is on very good terms with almost every actor. I expect the final season to be a cavalcade of returning faces and the finale to have everyone they can.

The only questionable one is probably Deathstroke, they're cutting it really close with Titans debuting their Slade.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
Mixed feelings on this. Always hated how she "ruined" the show but this seems really sudden and entirely her decision. I really hope the years of hate and harassment isn't the cause for her wanting to leave and it's taken an emotional toll. They've never treated a person leaving the cast like this before. Something smells fishy about all this.

Oct 25, 2017
The show is on very good terms with almost every actor. I expect the final season to be a cavalcade of returning faces and the finale to have everyone they can.

The only questionable one is probably Deathstroke, they're cutting it really close with Titans debuting their Slade.

I feel like with it being the final season, they'd let the show have him. Only real question would be if he could be in the suit or not.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Mixed feelings on this. Always hated how she "ruined" the show but this seems really sudden and entirely her decision. I really hope the years of hate and harassment isn't the cause for her wanting to leave and it's taken an emotional toll. They've never treated a person leaving the cast like this before. Something smells fishy about all this.
It doesn't seem that sudden. The show seems to have been written around her leaving as of the last few episodes.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017

Yeah, I absolutely think we'll see tons of old faces back. I wouldn't be shocked if they even found a way to have Paul Blackthorne get one more scene to shine with Ollie before the show rides off.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Yeah, I absolutely think we'll see tons of old faces back. I wouldn't be shocked if they even found a way to have Paul Blackthorne get one more scene to shine with Ollie before the show rides off.
Just do an episode where Chase has left contingency plans to go off three years after his death and flashback to S5 to scenes with him and Chesthair lol

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Anti Monitor brings back alternate reality for Oliver to prepare Crisis. Bam everyone that is dead is back. Or Crisis brings on earth 38 Chesthair.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
ertjmjW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.