• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oh Felicity's leaving?

JointAdeptEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I don't even hate Felicity I just hate that she somehow became the 2nd most important character in a Green Arrow TV show. I really hope the character is retired after this show is gone.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
I always forget how much dislike there is for Felicity.

I think her not being there for Season 8 could open up some opportunities, but I do hope she does make an appearance in the finale.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even hate Felicity I just hate that she somehow became the 2nd most important character in a Green Arrow TV show. I really hope the character is retired after this show is gone.
Yup
Though its been pushed to the level that I do despise her, I got to the point I fastforward every time she is on screen regardless of importance

I loved her at first

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
That's always been the case I feel. It's never been the actress herself or even the character at the core but how they used the character and at the expense of other characters. I've been annoyed by the character a lot but the only time I ever hated the character was when Laurel died and they used her death to push the Felicity relationship even more. I wouldn't mind seeing the character again but not written how they've written the last few years and certainly not tied to Green Arrow again.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Really depends on if anyone else leaves by end. Esp how next episode deals with Black Siren. I'm hoping she is still in it

I'm counting Black Siren as out, since that seems to be the general consensus online.

As it stands right now, the Arrow final season regulars would be:

Oliver
Diggle
Dinah
Rene
Roy

Smallville's final season regulars were:

Clark
Lois
Oliver
Tess

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
So, Felicity ain't leaving?

Why would they announce it before her departure airs?

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I'm counting Black Siren as out, since that seems to be the general consensus online.

As it stands right now, the Arrow final season regulars would be:

Oliver
Diggle
Dinah
Rene
Roy

Smallville's final season regulars were:

Clark
Lois
Oliver
Tess
I thought Chloe was a regular in season 10 or was she not in enough episodes to be considered a regular?

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Emily seems to be doing a play this summer, right along the time Arrow would be taping most of next season.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Beth Schwartz + James Bamford are peak Arrow.

There are some set pics of the finale up on the Arrow subreddit that possibly spoil some appearances.
I took a look and ooooh!

I really hope that is Katie. And be interesting to know why she's in her original BC costume too.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Emily posted a huge Instagram story full of photos saying goodbye to Felicity. Also tagged everyone old and new except Willa lmao

I'd be shocked if this is actually the last time she plays the character. You gotta have Ollie visit her in hiding in the finale.

Speaking of which, two new people confirmed for the finale:

curtis and the monitor

Last edited:

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Emily posted a huge Instagram story full of photos saying goodbye to Felicity. Also tagged everyone old and new except Willa lmao

I'd be shocked if this is actually the last time she plays the character. You gotta have Ollie visit her in hiding in the finale.

Speaking of which, two new people confirmed for the finale:

curtis and the monitor

Big meh to the first, big uh oh to the second.

Totally
misread the Monitor as the Calculator and was like oh good they're bringing Felicity's dad back, big finale hype.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. I'll take Curtis basic ass stock nerd trope over whatever the fuck their doing with Cisco.

The rankings are currently this:

Ray > Nate > Brainy > Curtis > Cisco > Felicity

EDIT: I guess Ray and Nate technically don't count as tech support, so you can take them out, keep it the same

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think i'd take Felicity over Cisco nowadays. He's just so unlikable nowadays. At least Felicity has a few good scenes and decent chemistry with Black Siren. Ralph has even taken Cisco's role as guy who bickers with the Wells de jour.

Good point about the Siren dynamic being an actual positive. Fine, Cisco in last place it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.