• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Weird how Sara went through five years of hell but came out the cheeriest of them all at this point, I guess being a Legend does that

Oct 25, 2017
Weird how Sara went through five years of hell but came out the cheeriest of them all at this point, I guess being a Legend does that
Well she's got friends, a ship, stable pay (presumably) from the goverment, a relationship. Only died once, never got replaced by a evil body double. Life is good.
Hell her de facto bestie is a billionaire genius.
shit is dope

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Winn stopped being great when he stopped being the weird friend that was in love with Kara.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Alright since the news of Season 8 being Felicity-less, I decided to hop back in and catch-up since I dropped the show from s4 Laurel's death (a point where it finally hit me that I just didn't like the remaining characters, and definitely not enough to put up with the Olicity show).

Just finished my catch-up, I was very pleased at how well s5 lived up to the good reputation I heard, although my god s6 was like an effort to burn it all down. This season's a fine middle-ground I can live with, everyone's pretty cool and likeable again aside whoever the hell wished for Mayor Dog on a monkey's paw. They didn't really set up the whole Dante plot as well as they could have though... If only they could shorten the Diaz continuation arc, last ep's leadership reveal could've been more mindblowing, they way things are just feels... late.

Reading along ERA comments through my journey and yeah from last ep people can hold off on retcon complaints, Emiko having Merlin's plans was quite clearly just intel about it she was rewarded with, not that she actually had anything to do with the incident. She had the plans when she was meeting Robert to warn him, but after the old man was just a dick to her she changed her mind, tucking the plans away when he asked if there was anything else she wanted to talk about.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow watching Vampire Diaries recently and it was funny see Stephen Amell show up as a minor bad guy,
really shows how much he grew as an actor on Arrow.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Go watch Closing the Ring, it was the first time Amell was around pro actors and he realized he was terrible at acting. He's basically admitted he was phoning it in until Arrow. Since S1 he's obviously worked a lot on getting better.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
So uh, is there any truth to the chatter I'm hearing today about

Tom Welling allegedly confirming at a con that he's going to pop up in S8?

or is it the usual internet fanwank? I'm inclined to believe the latter, but I figured I'd still ask.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
The true star of Team Arrow Returns, after a prolonged absence...

... and even gets to spend some time with Sara before Felicity interrupts them.

EDIT: And here's #2:

Last edited:

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
What really bothers me about last episode was the Queen's Gambit bombing plans were folded in an envelope but in the final scene there's no crease when Emiko burns them.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Following Legends tonight will be Arrow with more Caity Lotz! (Show is at 9pm for anyone unaware)

#7.18 "Lost Canary"
BIRDS OF PREY; CAITY LOTZ GUEST STARS – After being accused of murder and having her criminal past exposed, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) goes full Black Siren and teams up with an old criminal acquaintance, Shadow Thief (guest star Carmel Amit), to go on a crime spree around Star City. While Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) aims to bring Laurel in, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) refuses to give up on her friend and tries everything to get through to her, even summoning Sara Lance (guest star Caity Lotz) for help. However, Laurel rebuffs all her efforts, forcing the former friends to face off against each other. Kristin Windell directed the episode written by Jill Blankenship & Elisa Delson (#718).

Also a future synopsis reveals that present day Roy returns in episode 20

arrow-season-7-photos-9-6.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for bumping the thread, my PVR decided not to record, just did it manually =/

I can't remember, did they change the timeslot for this week? So weird that my PVR didn't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.