• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It's honestly heart-warming to see Laurel-2 eventually completing her redemption arc in the future.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I liked tonight's episode. Hope we see more of Laurel and that she is in Season 8.

I do know she is back for the finale, from recent set photos

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, both of the better Canaries left, so now we're stuck with just Dinah. Great...

Was nice seeing Sara in two episodes back to back tho, though WTF at her having her sonic device this entire time lmao

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
See i had some news to catch up on .
Felicity not being around in last season is interesting but with short ep count a smaller cast is nice.
She will most likely be back for final or sometime during the season to say a final farewell , same for other old cast members .
Tonight ep was nice .

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Good episode, I really liked the Laurel and felicity dynamic about how she never gave up on her and always believed in her, minus a few minutes where she didn't lol

Good relationship and feels this episode and that ending was perfect.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This episode had the worst writing ever. "I'm Bad!" "You're not!" x 27 scenes until randomly she decides to be good to end the episode, and then the heroes use a bomb to kill a bunch of hired goons they were already running away from.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, both of the better Canaries left, so now we're stuck with just Dinah. Great...

Was nice seeing Sara in two episodes back to back tho, though WTF at her having her sonic device this entire time lmao
On Legends that device got put in a box with Ray's suit and Nate's steel. It's returned upon leaving the show apparently

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
So the only way for us to get Nate's steel is for him to return to Central City and fuck up Gracicada in The Flash.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
So this is kinda in a way, close to getting a feel if a CW's version of 'Birds of Prey' happened. Pretty cool episode!

Oct 25, 2017
I missed the first 2 minutes of the episode but now I feel like I missed an entire episode, did Sara and Shadowthief show up last episode or in the first 2 minutes?

When did the previous episode air? Hmm, I definitely saw the last episode, it's on my PVR. I guess the first 2 minutes this week were action packed lol

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, did you block out every scene with Felicity? She actually explained this. That was Laurel-1 Sonic Cry that Crisco originally made for her that went around her neck. Felicity took it and modified it for Sara and made it more of a watch like object. Then gave it to Dinah so she could have her cry back.

Remember, Sara's sonic cry from Season 2 is actually a sonic ball thing that she hold or roll/drop on ground.

I missed the first 2 minutes of the episode but now I feel like I missed an entire episode, did Sara and Shadowthief show up last episode or in the first 2 minutes?

When did the previous episode air? Hmm, I definitely saw the last episode, it's on my PVR. I guess the first 2 minutes this week were action packed lol
No, Shadowthief is just brand new. And Sara was called in by Felicity (off-scene) during this episode.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, did you block out every scene with Felicity? She actually explained this. That was Laurel-1 Sonic Cry that Crisco originally made for her that went around her neck. Felicity took it and modified it for Sara and made it more of a watch like object. Then gave it to Dinah so she could have her cry back.

Oh I see. Was only really paying attention when Sara was around lol, wasn't feeling this episode much outside of her showing up.

Remember, Sara's sonic cry from Season 2 is actually a sonic ball thing that she hold or roll/drop on ground.

Ah yea

Status
Not open for further replies.