• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which was better Season 5 or 2?

• Season 5

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Season 2

Votes: 84 62.7%

• Total voters

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
I've been over it after HR die. I'm not even sure what this version is supposed to be. Personality-wise, he's pretty much Earth-2 Wells.

I say he much worst at this point since Earth 2 Wells was with the group for 2 seasons .
Which just making this new Wells every season boring .

I just realized the only series regulars currently not confirmed to appear this season are Slade, Diaz and Emiko (although we did see her grave).

This show really has a great well of characters. Compare it to the Flash, which only has a Wells of characters.

Yep don't think any of the other shows going to get any where close to Arrow when it comes to that other than LOT in some ways .

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017

Can't believe it's really coming to an end. It's still so god-damn mind-blowing what this little show that didn't even want to originally call him the Green Arrow ended up creating. Such a vast universe full of characters, stories, spin-offs, even incorporating shows from other networks into its world. It's such a crazy thing to even think would be possible way back at the beginning.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
Season 1: "You have failed this city!"

Season 8: my children who were temporarily displaced have reconnected with me after I abandoned them to save the multiverse and I may need to kill a cosmic being/god

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I just realized the only series regulars currently not confirmed to appear this season are Slade, Diaz and Emiko (although we did see her grave).

giphy.gif

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
That's cause Diaz is gonna pull a Vegeta face turn and provide the opportunity for Oliver the time to beat Anti-Monitor.

He's the real hero of Crisis.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yep .
He can destroy the multiverse bringing back dead people is child play for him lol.

I mean, he's made of antimatter, isn't he? Destroying things is kind of what antimatter does.

Maybe his whole shtick is going to be trying to get people to submit to him by offering to un-destroy things that are already gone.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, he's made of antimatter, isn't he? Destroying things is kind of what antimatter does.

Maybe his whole shtick is going to be trying to get people to submit to him by offering to un-destroy things that are already gone.

He is much more than that .
Not certain how strong he will be on the TV show but here list of some of his power in the comics.
  • Near limitless cosmic powers
  • Matter and energy manipulation
  • Antimatter manipulation
  • Reality warping
  • Absorption of entire universes
  • Longevity
  • Genius-level tactician
  • Super strength and durability
Broken shit like huge cosmic powers and reality warping is always fun lol.