• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which was better Season 5 or 2?

• Season 5

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Season 2

Votes: 84 62.7%

• Total voters

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
He's also got a speedster daughter, if Flash needs to bring him back I'm sure they can

Maybe Harry is the Wells Pariah?

The bit I saw of Pariah didn't look like Harry based on the haircut but it's possible. Either way I imagine Harry would know well enough to just bail the second shit got weird.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know the Crisis crossover is only 4 episodes but it seems like it's gonna get a lot of setups from all the shows outside maybe Black Lightning.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
I know the Crisis crossover is only 4 episodes but it seems like it's gonna get a lot of setups from all the shows outside maybe Black Lightning.

This whole season of arrow about that and they should be hints in the others shows .
They really are making it feel like a huge event which is awesome .
Told me this stuff 8 years ago i would call you crazy .

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Tommy could've made it out too. Damn it, they should've done that. Colin was REALLY good in this episode.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
So I had a lot of fun with that premier, but man, I really don't get.. well, the point of the 2040 stuff.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Just saw the ending

Damn, that was crazy. Looked just like it did in the comic when Earth-3 got rocked.

I wonder Jesse and Harry made it out in time.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017

Is this going to be set in the CW universe or is this going to be in the actual DC continuity?

EDIT: Its just a tease for the upcoming spin off show, not an actual comic that will be released I guess.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully we get some info on what happen with them .
Since they were a big part of early flash .

Based on what I've heard about new Wells, Harry probably won't be back in person (until Crisis, maybe?), and Pariah is a separate incarnation altogether, but I would be shocked if the Flash never checks in on what happened to him.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They aren't putting everyone in the old people makeup for an entire season.

We'll see what happens with the backdoor pilot. Now that Earth-2 is fucking GONE, maybe Laurel-2 makes a deal with Oliver to protect his daughter in the future or the Legends dump her there or something. It's not like she has a place on present-day Earth-1.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Re: Mia, spinoff and the future: it seems like Oliver is visiting the future and then Mia leaves with him so the spinoff would likely be present day

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Great premiere. Loved all the callbacks to the first season. I agree with the others that the flash forwards were a bit of a letdown though.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I would be shocked if the Flash never checks in on what happened to him.
"So Barry, Earth 2 is uh... gone."

Barry:

3bda25ff288d49999e73a0d39976c5ec6d153810.gif

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
AV Club: B+
AV Club: How Arrow's greatest strength became its biggest weakness

AV Club still continuing the tradition of not really loving Arrow lol, although this was still one of the kindest reviews in a long time. Obviously it's not a prestige show, but they evaluate shows relative to themselves and the genre, and they're so much more generous with Flash and Supergirl.

That is the truth lol
Still this season of arrow is going to be great for long times fans ( i can already see it) and that is best thing when ending a show .

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So that was Earth-2? Did they forgot that Robert Queen was The Hood in E-2 or is just the writers forgot about that?

Also RIP E-2 Wells. AKA Best Wells.

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
Emily leaving reminds me of Alisson Mack leaving Smallville in Season 10.

Final seasons of stuff have a way of making people come back.

I don't doubt she'll be in the last episode at least.

Miracle Ache

Oct 25, 2017
Damn good premiere.

Arrow went from no superpowers in season 1 to parallel earths getting wiped from existence in season 8. Amazing.