• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which was better Season 5 or 2?

• Season 5

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Season 2

Votes: 84 62.7%

• Total voters

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
arrowhistory7tk3f.png

The final 10 episodes premiere Tuesday October 15th at 9/8c after The Flash!
arrowotofj0r.png

arrow-panel-1hkkzp.gif

arrow-panel-2nlkc7.gif

🏹 Main Cast 🏹

Stephen Amell
as Oliver Queen / Green Arrow • David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez • Juliana Harkavy as Dinah Drake
Joseph David-Jones as Connor Hawke • Katherine McNamara as Mia Smoak
Ben Lewis as William Clayton • LaMonica Garrett as Mar Novu / The Monitor
and Katie Cassidy Rodgers as Laurel Lance / Black Canary

🏹 Returning Cast 🏹

Willa Holland as Thea Queen • Colton Haynes as Roy Harper
Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen • John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn
Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn • Josh Segarra as Adrian Chase
Byron Mann as Yao Fei • Rila Fukushima as Tatsu Yamashiro / Katana
Andrea Sixtos as Zoe Ramirez • Charlie Barnett as John Diggle, Jr. / Deathstroke
Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Michaels / Harbinger • Lexa Doig as Talia al Ghul

Related OTs: Batwoman S1 | Black Lightning S3 | Flash S6 | Legends S5 | Supergirl S5
Links will be added when available

Please use spoiler tags where appropriate!

arrow-season-8-photos-1.jpg

arrow-season-8-photos-4.jpg

And be sure to catch this year's crossover event! It's the big one!

81QOOog.png

Last edited:

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
I am here for the last round .
Going to miss you guys since i don't post weekly or as much in the other arrow verse threads.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, Arrow. I haven't watched you since halfway through the Prometheus season and yet every time I come back it's like nothing has changed.

I probably won't make it through this season too but maybe I'll poke my head in from time to time anyway.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Could use one more fanfic from Wozzly before this show rides off into the sunset.

Last edited:

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm current up to this season on all the shows except for Supergirl....but I've decided to drop them all at the start of the season for a clean break. I will finish this one though.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Hyped. I enjoyed season 6 a lot, and 7 to some degree, even if it doesn't compare to 5 and even 6. Hoping this season is insanity from beginning to end, and an awesome sendoff.

Minamu

Nov 18, 2017
Sweden
I've missed one or two seasons, did the Felicity actress want out or something?

Also, I want to see the big crossover but since I have multiple seasons of each show to catch up on, I feel like I will miss out regardless of if I watch this one or not. I haven't seen the latest seasons of either shows so that's like 100 episodes of content missing :/

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
It's hard to be upset about the show ending when it's had a pretty good run and it's going out in such a glorious fashion.

Gonna miss it, but damn has this show brought so much awesome content. Hope this season is a good one.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
If only Felicity could have made this choice 4 seasons ago the show would still be great imo.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, they would've passed the shitty drama that drags everything down cap to someone else like they did Katie in season two. Maybe the scenes would've had better acting but that's pretty much it.

I have to wonder if the CW has some sort of demographic tracking that proves that garbage relationship drama keeps a fragment of the viewerbase more engaged than others?