• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which was better Season 5 or 2?

• Season 5

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Season 2

Votes: 84 62.7%

• Total voters

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
These guys:

titans-season-2-poster-full-1183880.jpeg

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So Talia lost to Thea???? I never saw talia before. Was she wack in this world?

She was the one that taugh Oliver everything he knows in the flashbacks in season 5 and lost to Nyssa in a fight in the season 5 ending. She also was basically beaten oliver level in the prison last season

Yeah Thea world tour to destroy the lazarus pits did some amazing lvl ups

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
She was the one that taugh Oliver everything he knows in the flashbacks in season 5 and lost to Nyssa in a fight in the season 5 ending. She also was basically beaten oliver level in the prison last season

Yeah Thea world tour to destroy the lazarus pits did some amazing lvl ups

To be fair, it was clearly shown that Talia was better in a straight fight.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Lowkey, I had forgot who Talia was when I was watching season 7 and she showed up.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
I guess for anyone wondering if we were gonna get a season 2-esque episode this season, I guess the Deathstrokes from 2040 are in town next week!

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Anyone else feels Mia tries hard to act tough? I mean the fact that she's Felicity's(ugh) daughter and actually goes by her last name makes it hard for me to take her seriously as a hardcore fighter.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else feels Mia tries hard to act tough? I mean the fact that she's Felicity's(ugh) daughter and actually goes by her last name makes it hard for me to take her seriously as a hardcore fighter.

She also oliver daughter and was taught by Nyssa from a young age .
In terms of the arrow verse she should already be a top fighter just from that .
She acts angry \tough just like her father lol.

morningbus

Oct 31, 2017
With precious few exceptions, the anti-Felicity meme has always been worse than the character itself.

I see this shit now and it gets the same reaction from me as if you put it as text around a disembodied animal head.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw episode 2. It was great being back in Hong Kong and have more of Katana. I wish she would be in Crisis, or I don't know if she will be.

Btw, who is Zoe? And is the guy on the future-team Diggle's son grown up? Or is Bronze Tiger the dad?

I also fail to see how this future-team subplot plays into the current Arrow main plot. It feels like it's just a tack-on to get future-team into present time when we come across Crisis.

Also, I really like the action on this show, and don't mind a little parkour as well.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw episode 2. It was great being back in Hong Kong and have more of Katana. I wish she would be in Crisis, or I don't know if she will be.

Btw, who is Zoe? And is the guy on the future-team Diggle's son grown up? Or is Bronze Tiger the dad?

I also fail to see how this future-team subplot plays into the current Arrow main plot. It feels like it's just a tack-on to get future-team into present time when we come across Crisis.

Also, I really like the action on this show, and don't mind a little parkour as well.
Zoe is Renee's daughter.

It's Connor, Bronze Tigers son raised by Diggle.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Well yeah. Both her parents are gone, she lives in a dystopian nightmare and she was trained by Nyssa Al Ghul. Her being pissed off all the time makes sense to me. If she was a well adjusted person, then I'd be giving her the side eye.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Zoe is Renee's daughter.

It's Connor, Bronze Tigers son raised by Diggle.
Oh I see, that's cool. Didn't Bronze Tiger have a cameo in one of the early seasons or was that just us speculating back then, I can't remember.

So William and Mia are Oliver's kids. I only remember him having William back then.

Oh, it was nice seeing Laurel come to Katana's rescue. I was questioning if this Laurel was Black Canary (Siren?) too. I actually liked her acting in this episode too.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I see, that's cool. Didn't Bronze Tiger have a cameo in one of the early seasons or was that just us speculating back then, I can't remember.

So William and Mia are Oliver's kids. I only remember him having William back then.

Oh, it was nice seeing Laurel come to Katana's rescue. I was questioning if this Laurel was Black Canary (Siren?) too. I actually liked her acting in this episode too.
William he had with the one chick that Prometheus took hostage in S5.

Felicity is Olivers and Felicity daughter.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
He was in three episodes in season 2, then came back big in last year's prison arc. He was way better last year than in season 2.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Finished episode 3. Oh shiiiiiit that ending. That merge! Besides, thought this was the weakest episode so far but it was still decent.

I had wished to see Nyssa but oh well.

Btw, where's Felicity? And where had Renee and Dinah been all this time? And where's Curtis at?

He was in three episodes in season 2, then came back big in last year's prison arc. He was way better last year than in season 2.
I was already planning on watching the finale episode of S7 since that's supposed to have some really good fights. Now I'm curious about Tiger's return as well.

Last edited:

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Finished episode 3. Oh shiiiiiit that ending. That merge!

Btw, where's Felicity? And where had Renee and Dinah been all this time? And where's Curtis at?

I was already planning on watching the finale episode of S7 since that's supposed to have some really good fights. Now I'm curious about Tiger's return as well.
Curtis moved out of Star City last season.

Renee and Dinnah were holding down the fort while Oliver was taking care of Felicity and baby Mia.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Curtis moved out of Star City last season.

Renee and Dinnah were holding down the fort while Oliver was taking care of Felicity and baby Mia.
Thanks. So I guess they've been holding it down from the Arrowbase while Oliver's been travelling around.

I'm also not sure how much I like Mia anymore. She seems rather tense all the time.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, but not confirmed when it takes place. I can't imagine it truly taking place in the future, unless Dinah / Laurel go to the future.

It could just be the future versions of them if it takes place then. We've seen Dinah & Laurel in the flash-forwards already. Doubt they want to do the older makeup on them every episode though.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Finished episode 3. Oh shiiiiiit that ending. That merge! Besides, thought this was the weakest episode so far but it was still decent.

Watch at least the prison stuff, especially for the fights.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I just can't see them trying to make an entire series in the future. The sets alone would be a budget nightmare, in addtion to the old woman makeup for 2 or 3 of the actresses.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Of course they won't set the show in the future

It'll be set in the present + flashforwards in every episode >:)

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
guys the artwork literally had young Laurel/Dinah in it, I don't know why people are still thinking they'll be old

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It'll either be set in the present or it will be the versions of Laurel and Dinah from the present in the future.

But it'll almost certainly just be set in the present. Because what does "the future" even mean post-Crisis?

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I remember hearing Cassidy was the one who pitched the show in the first place, so I doubt they're going to force her into anything.
I can't imagine she would WANT to wear old lady makeup every episode, so that's the confusing part.
I don't know how true it is, but I saw on reddit that apparently this new spin-off is two shows mashed together. Basically Katie pitched a Birds of Prey show and McNamara was told she was getting a future show with the Arrow kids. They smashed the two shows together so no one is happy.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how true it is, but I saw on reddit that apparently this new spin-off is two shows mashed together. Basically Katie pitched a Birds of Prey show and McNamara was told she was getting a future show with the Arrow kids. They smashed the two shows together so no one is happy.
Bring back Zoe from the dead, I will accept all the 2040 gang PLUS the Canaries.

That would be a good show.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I don't remember but has the show ever acknowledged Laurel and Dinah sharing the same first name while coincidentally having the same power? I know it might've been corny to make them related but could've had mama Lance's maiden name also be Drake as in the comics and have Dinah being some name of significance to the family due to an ancestor to explain it.

Was always kind of disappointed they didn't really do anything with Laurel and Sara's mother.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I don't remember but has the show ever acknowledged Laurel and Dinah sharing the same first name while coincidentally having the same power? I know it might've been corny to make them related but could've had mama Lance's maiden name also be Drake as in the comics and have Dinah being some name of significance to the family due to an ancestor to explain it.

Was always kind of disappointed they didn't really do anything with Laurel and Sara's mother.
I don't think they ever mentioned that Earth-2 Laurel's first name was Dinah, just the Earth-1 version

Laurel and Sara's Mother sucks. Chesthair ended up being the show's best parent in the end, even if he couldn't save three of his two daughters from dying