• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which was better Season 5 or 2?

• Season 5

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Season 2

Votes: 84 62.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
If they want Slade they probably gotta get Geoff Johns to speak up and he's busy with his baby Titans

I like Titans' Deathstroke. He's very different to Arrow's version.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Haven't had a chance to post up episode stuff lately, here's tonight's episode!

#8.04 "Present Tense"
ECHO KELLUM GUEST STARS – When a mysterious new Deathstroke appears in Star City, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Team Arrow insist on taking down this villain themselves. Meanwhile reeling from the loss of one of their own, the future Team Arrow figures out a new way to try and stop JJ. Kristin Windell directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Jeane Wong (#804).

arrow-season-8-photos-6-2.jpg

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Just got caught up. It was good to see Thea again. Gonna miss her. It's about time this show had an actual main cast death. Wasn't expecting it to be Zoe though.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Having skipped S5-7 and coming back onboard for the end + Crisis, I was able to follow the first two episodes this season just fine but this third one was a struggle lol. A lot of shit I had to Wiki while watching (what Thea's doing, who Talia is beyond just being the other Ra's daughter, the Thanatos Guild, Athena, whatever they're alluding to about Roy).

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Having skipped S5-7 and coming back onboard for the end + Crisis, I was able to follow the first two episodes this season just fine but this third one was a struggle lol. A lot of shit I had to Wiki while watching (what Thea's doing, who Talia is beyond just being the other Ra's daughter, the Thanatos Guild, Athena, whatever they're alluding to about Roy).
You skipped season 5 of all things? You really need to go back and watch it.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
S5 is one of the best seasons, please do watch it. It has one of the better villains as well.

I skipped S6-7 myself, and I couldn't remember anything about the Thanatos Guild, Athena or even who Talia was until they namedropped her. But it was nice to see the cliff and be reminded of that battle Ollie had with Merlyn.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
S5 is one of the best seasons, please do watch it. It has one of the better villains as well.

I skipped S6-7 myself, and I couldn't remember anything about the Thanatos Guild, Athena or even who Talia was until they namedropped her. But it was nice to see the cliff and be reminded of that battle Ollie had with Merlyn.

Yep either S5 or S2 is best season of arrow.

MrZaha

Jan 9, 2018
Man it bothers me for some reason to hear william and connor call felicity and diggle mom and dad. Feel like its a little direspectful to their actual mom and dad

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Let me guess: They kill Grant, leading to JJ never being radicalized in the future. The future is changed, but the kids can't go back.

Although, it's the same Grant Wilson from 2046 ...

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Oliver (Pulls out Cell Phone)

William: Who are you calling?

Oliver: Felicity. We should get her in on this episode.

William: Dad, I don't think anyone wants that.

Oliver: Good point (Puts Away Cell Phone)

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Oh yeah, I thought that coming out scene was really good. Didn't say anything earlier, because as a straight dude, I don't really know how to judge that. Glad to see it was what Ben wanted. Nice. :)