• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which was better Season 5 or 2?

• Season 5

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Season 2

Votes: 84 62.7%

• Total voters

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Guess who's back next episode

arrow-season-8-photos-12-2.jpg

arrow-season-8-photos-13-2.jpg

You think they would have learned after Legends's first season that nobody likes the Hawks.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Barry will fuck up the timeline to erase Roy from existence, and it'll be the best thing he's ever done.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Was good to see Mia, William and Oliver together. It is really the confrontation which we have been waiting for.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Nate looks like he is wearing a Nate cardboard mask, there's something weird about the size of his head compared to the body.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Random Legend question in an Arrow thread, don't judge me.

I wonder how Nora will lose her fairy godmother curse.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I really hope the future changes because knowing that after Roy gets whammied into rage killing people not once but twice he exiles himself on Lian Yu is really depressing. Especially because he became a hero because he sincerely wanted to despite everyone except Thea being super dismissive. The guy can literally never catch a fucking break. Just give him and Thea a true happily ever after. God knows they deserve it.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I really hope the future changes because knowing that after Roy gets whammied into rage killing people not once but twice he exiles himself on Lian Yu is really depressing. Especially because he became a hero because he sincerely wanted to despite everyone except Thea being super dismissive. The guy can literally never catch a fucking break. Just give him and Thea a true happily ever after. God knows they deserve it.
I honestly hadn't thought of that. For Roy alone, Arrow needs to end with an epilogue that highlights a happy ending for those who deserve it.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I really wanted Oliver to hand Mia her ass after she talked about being trained by Nyssa but alas I don't think they're going to do anything but build up and put Mia over before the spin off.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Aside from his flip memes, I've never cared about Roy. He's so milquetoast they had to give him Mirakuru rage to make him interesting.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Who did they show disintegrating in that trailer. Was that Moira again? I don't remember her disappearance being that violent-looking.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Any chance Arrow before it ends will answer a very important question?
Where the fuck this Ollie get that Kryptonite Arrow from two crossovers ago?

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Any chance Arrow before it ends will answer a very important question?
Where the fuck this Ollie get that Kryptonite Arrow from two crossovers ago?

The Island. There's all kinds of cool shit on the island. Let's not even get into, what's *underneath* the island.

It really brings up the question: what happened to Kara and Clark in Earth-1?

I just assumed Krypton didn't blow up on Earth-1. I don't know if anyone's ever made mention of a Superman on Earth-1 or anything like that.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
The Island. There's all kinds of cool shit on the island. Let's not even get into, what's *underneath* the island.

I just assumed Krypton didn't blow up on Earth-1. I don't know if anyone's ever made mention of a Superman on Earth-1 or anything like that.

If it didn't blow up, there wouldn't be any Kryptonite, right?

Which just raises more questions - did he get it from Earth-Kara?

Maybe Lex being in Crisis will end up answering that - he got it from Lex.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
If it didn't blow up, there wouldn't be any Kryptonite, right?

Which just raises more questions - did he get it from Earth-Kara?

Maybe Lex being in Crisis will end up answering that - he got it from Lex.

That's a fair point. I'd typically say he got it from Batman, but Ollie didn't believe he even existed.

Yeah, maybe he snuck onto Earth-38 & got some as a contingency plan. I'm sure it would've been easy enough to intimidate a breach device off of Cisco. Haha.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I just realized the only series regulars currently not confirmed to appear this season are Slade, Diaz and Emiko (although we did see her grave).

This show really has a great well of characters. Compare it to the Flash, which only has a Wells of characters.

Oct 25, 2017
I just realized the only series regulars currently not confirmed to appear this season are Slade, Diaz and Emiko (although we did see her grave).

This show really has a great well of characters. Compare it to the Flash, which only has a Wells of characters.
Really gotta wonder if Manu simply can't return due to Titans stuff