• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which was better Season 5 or 2?

• Season 5

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Season 2

Votes: 84 62.7%

• Total voters

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Don't watch Lucifer but can he bring people back from the dead?

More likely Laurel is just plucked out of the time stream before she died and keeps it a secret or has her memory wiped.

Lucifer can bring people back from the dead but it...doesn't always go well. He kinda has to WALK into Hell and grab their souls and sometimes they end up in the wrong body.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Guess it will take place in the future? Guessing that Laurel and Dinah go to the future to help fix things? Kinda rather it stay in the present. Oh well, need to see what they have in mind before I can process this further.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
oh some fuckery is going down in episode 6 "Reset"

arrow-season-8-photos-4-6.jpg

arrow-season-8-photos-8-4.jpg

Boogins

Oct 28, 2017
This season has been great and has showcased the solid history this show has built hope they stick the landing might even checkout the spinoff with the Arrow-Babies.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The '2040' thing is a bad choice. It makes the show more expensive and they'll need to retool future world to make it more interesting.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I'm only caught up now, but since she doesn't appear very often, past Zoe in the newest episode now looks mid teens after being a little kid last time I recall seeing her. Predictably she looks like she's going to not remotely resemble the actress cast as future Zoe but them's the breaks.

Oct 25, 2017
I refuse to believe it's actually in 2040. They just logistically can't say it takes place after Crisis in the present for obvious reasons.

Right? ):

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Having a feeling it won't change much since they came after Crisis happen .
What would have to change things is the current group getting info from the future kids .
Of course they could always go with it had to happen future angle which sucks.
Well, I don't think Crisis happened in the future yet. Same with the future Nora stuff of Flash last year. More like a separate future.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Every fictional helmet designer: "Okay, so our helmet has a light in the top which shines directly into your face."