• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it results in theatres putting their ticket prices absurdly high just for Star Wars to the point that nobody bothers to rewatch due to the stupid Disney tax and it ends up hurting their box office.
LOL

Families will drive through a snow storm just to see Star Wars. The theaters are gonna comply with Disney.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What happened to being able to like posts? Did they disable that for now? I wanna like this post so hard. It made giggle.
Didn't notice that they (resetera) ever had likes enabled. I know they could add likes, it's a common thing for Xenforo software, but never saw this particular site have it.

But either way thanks for liking, but not liking, my comment.

woodypop

Oct 27, 2017

Agentnibs

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
With movie pass, theaters losing money, Studios wanting bigger cuts I hope that theaters go away soon. Can't wait for day to date digital releases where I can watch Last Jedi in my home within the first few weeks. F theaters they suck. Would rather enjoy a movie in the comfort of my own home and I don't even have a crazy TV or sound system.

Man I hope your wish never comes true.
Though I fear acts like this might allow it to

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
RG0BS1U.gif

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who would have thought having the most power in an industry would make a profit-driven company act like assholes?

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if all the theaters banded together to not show the new Star Wars.

Shit would be hilarious.