• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
Cottontop tamarin today. They own because not only do they have ears like elves/Spock, but a luscious head of white hair just like Immortan Joe from Fury Road.

0OU26aT.jpg

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
LsqYeP1.jpg

Animal randomizer gave me a bandicoot. I somehow knew nothing of this animal before, and realized "OH! So that's what Crash Bandicoot is!" I had honestly never given it any thought.

Basically what I'm saying is, I was this guy:
whatanimal.jpg

gtCOQBV.jpg

OP
OP
LegendX48

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
My turn!!!

1.png

Wrote a short story for the CWC last year for the "Lantern" theme that I wrote with the purpose of turning into a short film. Started working on character design and am gonna move onto props after but, for now, gonna work on expressions.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
My turn!!!

1.png

Wrote a short story for the CWC last year for the "Lantern" theme that I wrote with the purpose of turning into a short film. Started working on character design and am gonna move onto props after but, for now, gonna work on expressions.

Hey, nice! Looking forward to seeing her fleshed out.

Moving on from animals back to to humans. Or humanoid, I guess. For a few drawings, at least.

Although I liked doing a run of drawings based on a theme, so if anyone has any other ideas for a theme, let me know. I was thinking maybe buildings/structures? I definitely need more practice with that.

jd2Sxm8.jpg

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
Hey everyone. Wish I'd seen this thread sooner.

Better late than never! Cool stuff, Shav1. I can't decide if I like your wolf or face drawing better. Hope you post more!

I'm going on vacation for a couple days, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with the dailies. Maybe. If not, I'll have to catch up when I'm back.

x1lBAy8.jpg

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
Just an unfinished sketch for today, but I might go back and complete it after I catch up. I think I'm two drawings behind now?

AI2q5VH.jpg

Last edited:

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Hello all!

I had a couple of drawings I was thinking of posting here, but I have a question first.

Does nudity in a non-sexual context count as NSFW?

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
Hello all!

I had a couple of drawings I was thinking of posting here, but I have a question first.

Does nudity in a non-sexual context count as NSFW?

I'm not a mod and have no authority, but I've posted life drawing studies before, although not in this thread. But never any sexual acts of course, and they were clearly from a life drawing class. I would maybe PM a mod if you're not sure. Maybe putting it in a spoiler is enough?.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
Today was a struggle. I didn't feel like drawing and couldn't find/think of anything of interest to draw.
Ended up drawing an antelope skull.

n1vKOoy.jpg

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
I have kind of a series of progress pictures for this drawing, because I almost stopped a few times, but then went back to do more.

KtsOJua.jpg

mGDQiro.jpg

vxM1Ldh.jpg

OP
OP
LegendX48

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
Nice portrait! She kind of looks like Beverly Crusher from TNG to me.

More in the whiteboard cartoon series:

934qrH8.jpg
heh, thanks. Just pulled up a random pic of Jessica Chastain on pinterest and kinda went to town lol I think I'm gonna do some more sketch/rough stuff for the next few days though, wanna do some character designs and start building my portfolio.

And those dry erase board Jetsons, nice.

OP
OP
LegendX48

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's one of the new ones revealed from that Pokemon Direct last week. Also, good to see you keeping up with everything!

Anywho, it's finished!

tumblr_psuet2rMlw1t50g6fo1_1280.jpg

OP
OP
LegendX48

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
I think I mentioned these sketches a while back so, finally, here they are!

D89ZcCbUIAEAzS0.jpg:large

Need to work on turn arounds and the other characters to go along with her.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much done... for today at least. I might add more to it tomorrow. I'm going to count this drawing as two to catch me up.

Last edited: