• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jchap

Oct 27, 2017
Makes me wonder if he knew this was coming out.

Oooh I smell a good conspiracy theory! Not only did he know it was coming he orchestrated its release to take the heat off him.

tenor.gif

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
The Virginia Democratic Party pretty much assured the state will be veering hard-right next election. It's the downside to having a base with actual morals (and Republican hypocrisy).
Yeah which especially sucks because they need to fix their horribly gerrymandered electoral map, and with all this it's looking less likely.

If I've learned anything in politics recently is it's far harder to do the right thing than the wrong one. Being against scumbaggery makes any democrats job harder, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Democrats giving in and resorting to the same tactics the GOP does would hurt our country even more than it already is : /

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
I completely understand that Fairfax has to go and this might be the only way.

But it's really dark that the Governor and the AG did blackface and the only guy getting the boot is the black guy.

Sexual assault is a tad worse than blackface, but it is ridiculous that Northam and the AG haven't resigned.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

From the article posted earlier detailing Virginia's constitution:

The Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, judges, members of the State Corporation Commission, and all officers appointed by the Governor or elected by the General Assembly, offending against the Commonwealth by malfeasance in office, corruption, neglect of duty, or other high crime or misdemeanor may be impeached by the House of Delegates and prosecuted before the Senate, which shall have the sole power to try impeachments.