• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Would it be a good idea to spend the boosters and tickets on keepers draft instead of opening them up?

Think I'm going to do this after I get a few games in.

kanuuna

Oct 26, 2017
Really enjoying Kripp's stream of this. Looks like a low-stakes stockbroker simulator.

erd

Self-Requested Temporary Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I did the tutorial and didn't get any free packs/tickets/starting decks.

Off to a great start.

Edit: Fixed itself after playing a bot match.

Last edited:

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Got Tinker, EarthShaker, 2 Vesture, Alpha Horn, Apothesis blade, and some other meh rares. Alright haul. Nothing crazy like an axe or drow though.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Also Axe is down to 20 dollars. Should probably still wait. It'll probably be 5 dollars in a couple weeks.

GamerKingFaiz

Nov 15, 2017
Do you guys foresee the card prices on the market going up or down as time goes on?

MTG experience tells me they'll go down, but this is a different playground (i.e. digital), so what do you guys think?

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys foresee the card prices on the market going up or down as time goes on?

MTG experience tells me they'll go down, but this is a different playground (i.e. digital), so what do you guys think?

Depends how many people play/how saturated the market gets. It'll stay lower if those go up or hold.

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017
First rare hero: Tinker

If he has the highest win rate on Artibuff, why is he not the most expensive hero? :D

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
I just played 2 tutorial matches but man - finally a card game I really enjoy. I just love how different it is. And it's not even that hard to grasp.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
4 RARES IN 1 PACK

yxi1VBZ.jpg

Nice. In how many packs?

75 packs lol.
Now at 1 Axe and 3 Drows.

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017
Where is the in-game comic reader they added?

Also they are going deep into the lore, there's a map and everything in the new comic.

tropoFarmer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For those learning about Artifact, I've been playing the beta for less than a week and have logged ~40 hours. Shit's good.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
Five minutes after the game is out is DEFINITELY the time for the market to be stable. You rite.

frankly i find it extremely unlikely that a bunch of rares suddenly go above the $15-$20 range, besides Drow and Axe which are the most hyped cards by the beta pro players.

also, people are really playing with the market haha, drow went as low as $6.5 and now is back above $10,

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Lost my first bot match then won the second one. All my cards from the 10 packs are pretty much worthless on the market.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
frankly i find it extremely unlikely that a bunch of rares suddenly go above the $15-$20 range, besides Drow and Axe which are the most hyped cards by the beta pro players.

also, people are really playing with the market haha, drow went as low as $6.5 and now is back above $10,
Unless the game is dying/failing, the singles market HAS to carry the cost of opening packs. The fact that it started super inflated and dropped to nothing immediately almost surely means it's going to rebound, the question is on which cards.

The market can't bear a product being worth less opened than unopened when we're dealing with a digital, freely available series of cards. It's not like a 1993 pack of Magic the Gathering where the unopened pack has inherent value to it due to its own rarity - these packs HAVE to be worth money to open in bulk, or nobody opens them and cards inflate. Period.

Those higher tier cards have to eat the loss of the low tier cards, thge question is just which cards those end up being. "Hype" is only important initially, actual play value will help in the long term. Because this current crash is just everyone trying to make a quick buck, it won't stand.

EDIT: LOL. look how volatile this is. These screenshots are mere MINUTES apart. From the time I opened this thread again to the time I finished writing this post.
https://imgur.com/a/mxdIVxD
Mp3PoQ5.jpg

7JOhwKz.jpg