• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mezati99

Banned
Feb 6, 2019
Planet Earth
i don't even now anymore man, i am interested in literally everything they showed today and it's fucking with my brain

which one am i gonna play first?
which one am i gonna actually finish?
where to start?
where to end?
how the fuck am i gonna get all that money?

tenor.gif

HELP ME

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a far cry this is from all of the Switch "drought" concern trolling. I don't have the money for all of it, but best believe I'll be gaming pretty much only on Switch for a while

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Its insane how many games there are for this thing in 2 years. I have so much to play.

Merton

Oct 25, 2017
Literally just said this to my wife. I said, Wii U I was like where are the games, Switch I'm saying please stop.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I've never even heard of almost any of these games.

I'm so looooong gone out of touch with the Nintendo ecosystem....

Edit: Most of the games I'm seeing are old? Divinity original sin 2? Devil May cry 2?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that interests me is Mario World on Switch, but I'm not desperate to play it yet again.

But I feel your pain, way too many great games to play nowadays.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Imagine how multi platform people feel right now.

I already want to buy like 15 games this fall, and now I need to make timefor Deadly premonition too??

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Ive bought games i havent even played yet. Its alot but idc, rather buy the games now then wait till they are hard to find in the future.

Prefty

Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, that was my feeling after the direct too, I was already starting to feel overwhelmed with what was already releasing but now...is just too much, stop stealing my money Nintendo (joke)

Deleted member 41931

Apr 10, 2018
I don't normally get that hyped about Nintendo's Directs, but this has been insane. Just needed an Enternal Darkness announcement.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Me too. Havent skipped games like this in a long time. It's just soo much

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah. It seems like the drought of early this year is over. We are back to at least one huge game a month and my wallet is definitely feeling it.

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
I feel the same i have close to 70 physical games and a handful of digital titles and i would like 20 more!

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Its cool but there is too much to play right now.....most of the games i wanna try also have a shit ton of content.
Guess its a nice problem to have.

Switch has a crazy momentum right now.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A bit too many ports as opposed to new games, but I don't mind that a powerful and comfortable portable machine is getting this many modern and old classics. Sucks having to buy them again and nearly none having cross-saves, but it beats nothing.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
That's nice. Personally games like fire emblem and astral chain are falling flat for me but the games are there.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I feel the same but for PS4, between digital and physical I have over 400 games....and then I have a Switch and Xbox on top of it. This gen is killing me.

Deleted member 58846

Banned
Jul 28, 2019
I just wish they'd be better at pacing releases. Like the first half of the year ha snitching, and them we have an avalanche in the second half. Why?

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
Kinda jealous or at least curious what that feelings like. I've never felt it for any console I've owned, an as somehow who doesn't have a Switch I'm still seeing zero reason ta get one.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
I'm a PC gamer with 3000+ games and the switch is turning into steam all over again for me, which means im gonna impulse buy and not play. I love the switch because it doesn't have that overwhelming feeling, atleast that was my feelings about it a year ago when i purchased it. today there's just too many things for me i want to play on the shit.

GalvoAg

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
Not for me, I've played a lot of these games and years ago at that. It is nice if you haven't ever played them though. FE was the only game I've picked up this year and it will probably be the only one until LM or Pokemon hits.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
I still haven't recovered from Mario Maker 2 and Collection of Mana.
It's insane.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Third party support for Switch has really picked up some momentum. 2018 could have used a few of these titles because we sure can't play them all this fall :p Happy for Switch onlys! I usually go for better performance on the home consoles but it's great everybody can have a choice according to their playstyle.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Everything coming out and I'm beyond hyped to play Super Metroid portable. It just jumped to my number one game on my list right now.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel it. I haven't touched any other console since early this year.

After sinking 100 hours into FE three houses, I have DQ XI S staring me down. I need a break.

Salmander

Oct 25, 2017
I'm relieved for xeno 1 coming next year, this year is too packed already for my working ass