• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Honestly, why even ask? You should know based on all of the posts about him here.

That said: It's been pretty awful. He's making the United States into a laughingstock, acting like a child by throwing tantrums, embarrassed the country on numerous occasions and proven that he doesn't care about anything that doesn't benefit him.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
AcrobaticShamelessGoat.webp

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
Honestly, why even ask? You should know based on all of the posts about him here.

That said: It's been pretty awful. He's making the United States into a laughingstock, acting like a child by throwing tantrums, embarrassed the country on numerous occasions and proven that he doesn't care about anything that doesn't benefit him.

Yeah, but he is new at this.

bigred50

Oct 31, 2017
Economy has never been better. Unemployment at historic lows.
Military stronger than ever.

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
unpresidented shitshow. A president who doesnt understand what his role is and is just a president for his base.

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Your profile states you are non-binary, so part of LGBTQ+... How the hell has Trump been profitable for you?
What does my gender identity and/or sexual orientation have to do with that?

Tax breaks, imports, health, company raise due to trickle down corporate tax breaks I lucked out on. I actually was able to afford my first solo vacation for once. I'm actually doing fairly well all things considered. And since you asked, and some of you already know, I might even start HRT this year since I can afford things now. I'm not going to lie, things are going well for me, the President has something to do with that. I didn't vote for him, I don't love him, I don't hate him. I respect that YMMV. And yes, trickle down economics are bullshit and I merely lucked out, I admit it.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if rates of severe anxiety are on the rise among Americans? Maybe it's just my bubble but it feels like people around me are far more tense since Trump took office. Even people who didn't have strong political leanings. I know I'm more anxious for sure.

It really does. The news cycle under Trump moves a million miles an hour.

Oct 25, 2017

Tax breaks, imports, health, company raise due to trickle down corporate tax breaks I lucked out on. I actually was able to afford my first solo vacation for once. I'm actually doing fairly well all things considered. And since you asked, might even start HRT this year since I can afford things now.
Because, as should be obvious, Trump and Pence are extremely anti-LGBTQ+. So are Trump supporters. You may have been lucky to avoid being targeted thus far, but from the grassroots to the top of the Trump movement, if you support them you are supporting your own harm, or at minimum the harm of many other LGBTQ+ people who are not as fortunate as you.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like it has been an eternity. Everyday America continues to show me as long as you are rich, white, and a man you can literally get away with anything. His presidency has made me really dislike certain subsets or Americans and question almost everything that Constitution stands for since his administration is often in violation and nothing happens.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Tax breaks, imports, health, company raise due to trickle down corporate tax breaks I lucked out on. I actually was able to afford my first solo vacation for once. I'm actually doing fairly well all things considered. And since you asked, and some of you already know, I might even start HRT this year since I can afford things now. I'm not going to lie, things are going well for me, the President has something to do with that. I didn't vote for him, I don't love him, I don't hate him. I respect that YMMV. And yes, trickle down economics are bullshit and I merely lucked out, I admit it.
"Fuck you I got mine" posts in record time. Good job

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria

Tax breaks, imports, health, company raise due to trickle down corporate tax breaks I lucked out on. I actually was able to afford my first solo vacation for once. I'm actually doing fairly well all things considered. And since you asked, might even start HRT this year since I can afford things now. I'm not going to lie, things are going well for me, the President has something to do with that. I didn't vote for him, I don't love him, I don't hate him. I respect that YMMV. And yes, trickle down economics are bullshit and I merely lucked out, I admit it.
Isn't this just a friendly way to say "Fuck you, got mine"? Really odd, no empathy for the victims, the suffering and damage this guy causes?
Like, the guy hasn't affected me at all to ny knowledge, and I still see plenty of reasons to despise him.

Status
Not open for further replies.