• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Jun 26, 2018
Some colleagues was discussing that sweden basically had to give him some kind of sentence, to avoid having to pay for all the canceled concerts during his incarceration, but I don't know how much validity there is to that.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Some colleagues was discussing that sweden basically had to give him some kind of sentence, to avoid having to pay for all the canceled concerts during his incarceration, but I don't know how much validity there is to that.

This would imply A$AP is innocent and Sweden has a corrupt justice system. It's the opposite.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jail time was always out of the question. He was kept in the detention center for a month, he's a first offender in Sweden and for this kind of assault a fine seems appropriate. I'm just glad that fucker was found guilty.

Andrin

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, that was a pretty reasonable sentence. There was enough evidence to prove assault and that they didn't act out of self-defense, but not that a bottle had been actively used to wound the victim.
And since they had already spent a month in jail that was considered enough as punishment.

KeinPlanB

Alt account
Banned
Aug 6, 2019
Fully justified and has nothing to do with Trump. A fair and independent trial (as far as possible) with an expected outcome.

This isn't an aquittal as Trump will probably make it look.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
No more slipping on semen 🙌🏽

Someone post that picture of A$AP Trump with the Vlone on

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
And now trump has another rapper in his "I also have black friends" column. Fuck you kenye for making this clown-show possible.

Deleted member 279

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So you guys hate Rocky because trump tried getting him out of swedish jail? Not really sure what caused all the hatred of the guy in this thread

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Add a couple of grand for the US hostage negotiator entourage, but the US taxpayer will gladly cover that I'm sure. LOL

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UmeĂĄ, Sweden
So you guys hate Rocky because trump tried getting him out of swedish jail? Not really sure what caused all the hatred of the guy in this thread
No, mostly cause he assaulted a citizen here and then people through celebrity worship tried to make him get free instantly. Quite the antitheses to proper justice which is however how the American system works I guess, sing a little better than others or just have more money, somehow get more leniency in the eyes of the law.

It certainly doesn't help though that Rocky's fans and American politicians tried to shitsmear my country for two months, that annoyance had a way of spilling over onto Rocky. Who was now found guilty of assault I might add.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
People love to feel righteous when they're not in someone else's shoes. It's a simple thing to understand. "The dumbshit" "the fucker" lol. It's incredible how jealous people on the internet are that they don't have what others have. It's also incredible how perfect everyone's lives are that they can pass judgement on everyone about every thing they do because no one can pass judgement on them behind their keyboards.

PoppaBK

Oct 27, 2017
Hatred? He committed a crime, he went to trial, he got sentenced appropriately. That's pretty much all people wanted. I think people found the jingoism coupled with celebrity worship distasteful though.

Kaim Argonar

Dec 8, 2017
Pretty standard sentence. What did you guys want, to have him behind bars for a first offence like that?

I think that's fair and the Swedish justice system is just fine.