• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KeinPlanB

Alt account
Banned
Aug 6, 2019
I never heard of him before and sure I don't hate him, but after this I have no intention to ever think about him again.

All would have (and luckily did) gone the way it should have, only reason I heard about it is stupid Trump intervention. Trump trying to influence foreign justice is the only noteworthy thing - more reasons for non US citizens to hate him (too).

Azerach

Oct 29, 2017
All that victim blaming and trying to blow that "he's no angel" dog whistle.. over a tiny fine. Y'all pathetic.

Nov 1, 2017
It's not a fine it's just a suspended sentence, the 1250 € is damages to the victim. They also have to pay ~20,000 € for the cost of victim's attorney and court costs.

HulkMansfield

Dec 29, 2017
Was there any extended video of what happened? The only clips I saw were the guys stalking A$AP and his crew while A$AP was kind of laughing them off. And then jump to a next clip where they're being tossed in the street. I didn't see anything that showed what happened between that. Did the stalkers try to lay hands on them? Or did A$AP just finally get annoyed enough to turn and hit them?

zon

Oct 28, 2017
The other threads were full of people saying the victim had it coming, was on drugs, was a stalker, was a molester etc etc based on their keen eyed observations of a cell phone video heavily edited by the convicted.

And in the end the evidence showed that Rocky and his crew were the ones who had been disrespecting women. Lots of posters showed their asses in the previous thread.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this situation would be over ASAP but shit got kinda rocky for a bit.

Musician

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
The guy who got beat up by idiot Americans who were raised thinking the answer to every slight is a violent response.

Cmon man. Don't go there .

As a Swede I'm sitting here thinking "if I had done the same, would I have gotten the same sentence? " and my gut reaction is that yeah, this all lines up with my expectations of the Swedish justice system. No leniancy for the famous detected.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
The guy who got beat up by idiot Americans who were raised thinking the answer to every slight is a violent response.

I'm just so glad that bullshit like this is cool to be thrown around in these threads but the minute something is said about Sweden you are "antagonizing users". Just glad that the guy never has to set foot in that country again.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Cmon man. Don't go there .

As a Swede I'm sitting here thinking "if I had done the same, would I have gotten the same sentence? " and my gut reaction is that yeah, this all lines up with my expectations of the Swedish justice system. No leniancy for the famous detected.
Don't go where? I shouldn't think they were overly violent for a situation that didn't remotely call for it? And how was he not shown leniency?

I'm just so glad that bullshit like this is cool to be thrown around in these threads but the minute something is said about Sweden you are "antagonizing users". Just glad that the guy never has to set foot in that country again.

Oh good, the violence apologists have arrived.

All that victim blaming and trying to blow that "he's no angel" dog whistle.. over a tiny fine. Y'all pathetic.

Yep, the smears against the victim were pathetic. All because people love famous people.

amanset

Oct 28, 2017
Some colleagues was discussing that sweden basically had to give him some kind of sentence, to avoid having to pay for all the canceled concerts during his incarceration, but I don't know how much validity there is to that.

He was always going to be found guilty because he was caught on camera beating the shit out of someone. The question was what the punishment was going to be.

amanset

Oct 28, 2017
No, mostly cause he assaulted a citizen here and then people through celebrity worship tried to make him get free instantly. Quite the antitheses to proper justice which is however how the American system works I guess, sing a little better than others or just have more money, somehow get more leniency in the eyes of the law.

It certainly doesn't help though that Rocky's fans and American politicians tried to shitsmear my country for two months, that annoyance had a way of spilling over onto Rocky. Who was now found guilty of assault I might add.

Word.

Some of the comments in the other thread were frankly embarrassing.

amanset

Oct 28, 2017
People love to feel righteous when they're not in someone else's shoes. It's a simple thing to understand. "The dumbshit" "the fucker" lol. It's incredible how jealous people on the internet are that they don't have what others have. It's also incredible how perfect everyone's lives are that they can pass judgement on everyone about every thing they do because no one can pass judgement on them behind their keyboards.

I dislike him because he beat up someone in the street. A street I am very often on.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I dislike him because he beat up someone in the street. A street I am very often on.
Well good for you but that's not the sentiment others have shared. Some are mad at the artist because the artist has fans that have said things on his behalf and Trump has said things on his behalf but what have we heard from the person in question himself? Has he said any part of what happened was unfair or that he was treated wrongly by Sweden? Or is it just more of the same internet angels flapping their uninformed gums upon their high-horses as per usual?

WarLox

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I dunno, I don't know what sweden's laws are in regards to job revenue loss due to incarceration, hence why I said I don't know how valid it might be.

This was actually explained over a month ago by a guy that just went through a similar situation in Sweden. They said exactly what the outcome was going to be and it happened. Sweden would of had to pay millions if he was not guilty.

Start at 5:05 or watch the whole thing for full context

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, mostly cause he assaulted a citizen here and then people through celebrity worship tried to make him get free instantly. Quite the antitheses to proper justice which is however how the American system works I guess, sing a little better than others or just have more money, somehow get more leniency in the eyes of the law.

It certainly doesn't help though that Rocky's fans and American politicians tried to shitsmear my country for two months, that annoyance had a way of spilling over onto Rocky. Who was now found guilty of assault I might add.

As a fellow Swede, this so much.

Jan 10, 2018
Well good for you but that's not the sentiment others have shared. Some are mad at the artist because the artist has fans that have said things on his behalf and Trump has said things on his behalf but what have we heard from the person in question himself? Has he said any part of what happened was unfair or that he was treated wrongly by Sweden? Or is it just more of the same internet angels flapping their uninformed gums upon their high-horses as per usual?

As long as you know that you are far superior, everything should be fine

Considering the recent incidents this may not be a bad idea.

The Trump fan defending his holy gun rights was in El Paso, last time I checked

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Eh. That is pretty normal sentence for a person with no prior criminal history. Nordic justice system is pretty lenient.

with that said, Asap has priors, just not in Sweden.

either way, felt like they were being super extra with Asap, they just seemed overboard with Asap when it wasnt that serious and from video evidence, was asap getting harassed.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
either way, felt like they were being super extra with Asap, just seemed overboard when it wasnt that serious and from video evidence, was asap getting harassed.
I mean, video evidence doesn't show anything justifying the wounds we saw. How the hell is that overboard? Should people just get away with beating creeps(if we accept the premise of harrassment) bloody?

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, video evidence doesn't show anything justifying the wounds we saw. How the hell is that overboard? Should people just get away with beating creeps(if we accept the premise of harrassment) bloody?

they were beaten bloody? where? also, if u antagonize a bear, and a bear attacks u, i mean....thats on you.

the video evidence does indeed show they were harassing Asap's team.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria

If avoiding Europe is good idea, I want to know what places you think are safe to be in.

they were beaten bloody? where? also, if u antagonize a bear, and a bear attacks u, i mean....thats on you.
Holy shit. Don't talk if you have no idea about this case. Look up the pictures of the victims injuries.
Also, that bear example? What's wrong with you, trying to justify that escalation? Though I'd love for a lawyer to try to justify assault like that. Rocky and his guys are humans, not bears. The violence was clearly excessive.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
So you guys hate Rocky because trump tried getting him out of swedish jail? Not really sure what caused all the hatred of the guy in this thread

Rich, famous person commits assault and then uses celebrity connections (that a normal person wouldn't have) to ask for special treatment.

People love to feel righteous when they're not in someone else's shoes. It's a simple thing to understand. "The dumbshit" "the fucker" lol. It's incredible how jealous people on the internet are that they don't have what others have. It's also incredible how perfect everyone's lives are that they can pass judgement on everyone about every thing they do because no one can pass judgement on them behind their keyboards.

Normal people don't just randomly assault people on the street. Calling that out isn't jealousy.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. Don't talk if you have no idea about this case. Look up the pictures of the victims injuries.
Also, that bear example? What's wrong with you, trying to justify that escalation? Though I'd love for a lawyer to try to justify assault like that. Rocky and his guys are humans, not bears. The violence was clearly excessive.

I've looked up the pictures, why didn't you post them to justify your point? probably because "beaten bloody" is an overstatement?

dude had a few bruises, a cut on his lip and a few scrapes on his hand and arm. imo, that's not "beaten bloody"

I was expecting to see someone truly beaten bloody by what you were saying.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
If avoiding Europe is good idea, I want to know what places you think are safe to be in.
Safe places are anywhere where you are at liberty to defend yourself. I'm not having this conversation anymore though. Be easy.

One would have thought you could have used your out time to learn the difference between Sweden and UK.

The. Poster. Asked. Me. About. Europe. Not. Sweden.

I'd say something about reading comprehension but then I'd be banned so goodbye.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Safe places are anywhere where you are at liberty to defend yourself. I'm not having this conversation anymore though. Be easy.
It's all on video, genius. They weren't defending themselves. They were committing assault. They were found to be guilty, but I guess that just means Sweden is at fault. For reasons.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Say what you mean: excessively retaliate. Not defend. Also gotta laugh at the idea that any castle doctrine place in the US could be safer than Sweden.

I've looked up the pictures, why didn't you post them to justify your point? probably because "beaten bloody" is an overstatement?

dude had a few bruises, a cut on his lip and a few scrapes on his hand and arm. imo, that's not "beaten bloody"

I was expecting to see someone truly beaten bloody by what you were saying.
Man, that downplaying of the victims injuries is ridiculous. Wow.
Also, what the fuck is your definition of "beaten bloody" if not "beaten so much that the person became bloody"?

Jan 10, 2018

The. Poster. Asked. Me. About. Europe. Not. Sweden.

I'd say something about reading comprehension but then I'd be banned so goodbye.

You are still a danger to society, aren't you? Just over under, how quickly would you have pulled the trigger in UK?

Doomshroom

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This was actually explained over a month ago by a guy that just went through a similar situation in Sweden. They said exactly what the outcome was going to be and it happened. Sweden would of had to pay millions if he was not guilty.

Start at 5:05 or watch the whole thing for full context

started at 5:05 and turned it off at 5:12. dont waste your time with these idiots.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Say what you mean: excessively retaliate. Not defend. Also gotta laugh at the idea that any castle doctrine place in the US could be safer than Sweden.

Man, that downplaying of the victims injuries is ridiculous. Wow.

Man, that upplaying of the victims injuries is ridiculous. Wow.

goes both ways my friend. but "beaten bloody" just puts a particular image in my head, and it just didnt match

if you said he got assaulted or beaten. yea.

by saying beaten bloody....I'm expecting something to look like this...

1824069-complex-justin-bieber-2-617-409.jpg

and not like this

https://i./1s/2019/07/25/13/16490272-7285369-image-a-34_1564057520674.jpg