• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
twitter.com

Taco on Twitter

“Ummm did Warner Bros just leak Ash from the Evil Dead in their Spawn e-mail campaign? Read the footer. LOL!”

I know he's been heavily rumored/leaked for awhile but it looks like there's more and more proof.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
giphy.gif

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
There was no legal issues. It was obvious he was switched out last minute with Joker in KP1. As to why we'll never know.
The popular theory is that whatever legal issues that possibly came up was the reason why he was swapped out for Joker. I mean, why else scrap Ash of all characters (unless they really wanted to save him for Season 2)?

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Still waiting for robocop to leak....come on!!!

Especially since peter weller was in the studio a year or so ago! STOP HIDING HIM YOU BASTARDS!!!

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
I want a video of Bruce Campbell looking at all the different fatalities being done on him in the game and he commenting on it!

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
Still waiting for robocop to leak....come on!!!

Especially since peter weller was in the studio a year or so ago! STOP HIDING HIM YOU BASTARDS!!!

With the latest update, files relating to Ash, Fujin and Sheva were re-added. They were removed after they were first datamined from the Switch version.

This time though there was also a reference to a new character with the codename "ROB." You just might get your wish.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
With the latest update, files relating to Ash, Fujin and Sheva were re-added. They were removed after they were first datamined from the Switch version.

This time though there was also a reference to a new character with the codename "ROB." You just might get your wish.

pretty sure I will, you don't have weller and come in recording for nothing lol. I've been teased by a Coworker for months about robocop. He was the reason I knew about the turtles being in injustice 2 months before the reveal too.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017

Hope this is real so we can have some Robocop vs The Terminator again.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

That sounds like an awesome Season pass 2

Deleted member 56065

User-requested account closure
Apr 18, 2019
Groovy.

Now the real question is will they have Bruce as the VA? No Hamill as the Joker or Arnold as the Terminator was disappointing.
Arnold was a impersonator at least, now the Joker... NRS never used Hamill in Injustice so it was kinda obvious.

Now if Ash is really in i would go back and start playing MK again.

greetdeath

Oct 27, 2017

I would never stop playing this game for the rest of my life.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
pretty sure I will, you don't have weller and come in recording for nothing lol. I've been teased by a Coworker for months about robocop. He was the reason I knew about the turtles being in injustice 2 months before the reveal too.

Has your Netherrealm friend heard anything about Havik or Micheal Myers? Those are two characters that are common in the speculation/rumour mills.