• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium

Video description:

Ashen is an open world co-op action RPG about a wanderer in search of a place to call home. This is a world where nothing lasts, no matter how tightly you cling to it. At its core, Ashen is about forging relationships. Players can guide those they trust to their camp - together, you might just stand a chance.

Some extra info:
  • Coming to Game Pass on launch.
  • Xbox, Win10 and Steam.
  • Made by A44 (previously Aurora44) and published by Annapurna

Last edited:

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't know anything about this game other than what was in that video description. Is it forced co-op or can it be played solo?

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't know anything about this game other than what was in that video description. Is it forced co-op or can it be played solo?
Pretty sure it spawns AI for stuff you can't do solo if you're offline. Online they don't tell you if it's another person or AI, kinda like Journey.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Is this a time exclusive? Steam still says "available 2018"...

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
And to think I was excited to play Smash tonight.
Can't think of anything but this now. Yes!

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't buy it on Steam yet, hopefully soon. Been waiting for this game for a long time.

Oct 26, 2017
Those environments man! They look great. Basically I can just solo this but I will also see other players in my game?

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
That looks sweet. If combat is good, I am in. I assume there will be a major indie release over the next four Fridays, with Below being next Friday as part of the Winter of Arcade promo.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first I've heard of this game. Looks interesting. What's the gist here? Soulslike game from a small studio?