Asian ERA |OT| We don't AGE

Oct 29, 2017
"Hammer ‘killer’ thought he was defending Chinese women with buffet attack"

The hammer-swinging madman charged with killing an Asian chef at a Brooklyn buffet told cops he was inspired by a movie about Chinese mistreatment of women, law enforcement sources said Wednesday.

The hammer-swinging madman charged with killing an Asian chef at a Brooklyn buffet told cops he was inspired by a movie about Chinese mistreatment of women, law enforcement sources said Wednesday.

Hammer in hand, the 34-year-old construction worker allegedly burst into the Emmons Avenue eatery around 5:10 p.m. and bashed owner Kheong Ng-Thang over the head in the entryway, according to sources.

He then stormed into the kitchen, where he allegedly clocked manager Tsz Mat Pun and chef Fufai Pun — who are not related — before dashing out of the gore-soaked restaurant into the street, sources said.
At one point, Martunovich claimed he was acting out of chivalry by defending Chinese women, having recently seen an unspecified movie about their mistreatment by Chinese men, sources said.

“He had problems with Asian men,” one law enforcement source said. “He talked about how Asian women are being treated by their men.”
You guys hear about this? You can't make this shit up....smh

i'm finding this joke too dark given the story.
but mannnnnn.... if a thread was made, i bet i'll find someone defending that murderer
Yeah, I thought it was dark too, and a little too close for comfort for Era.

“He’s just trying to be an ally because of Chinese patriarchal society. What, White people can only be allies based on your qualifications? That’s racist.”